Beiträge von Jayme

Hi,

Please refrain from opening multiple applications, see your other post for information on how to apply.

If you wish to write both in English and Russian(?) please do so within the same post, there's no need in opening more than one application.

-

/Somebody can close this submission as its a duplicate.

I TRIED THAT BUT THE SERVER DIDNT CRASH. COULD YOU TRY THIS AGAIN AND WRITE DOWN EXACTLY WHAT ITEMS U HAVE EQUIPPED AND WHAT EXACT VIEWHANDS YOU ARE INSPECTING?

When it crashed both times I was inspecting the "Black Kit Ghost" gloves and then inspected the "Opfor Ghost" gloves, I have tried reproducing it now and I haven't had any luck in doing so, yet

Another thing I thought I'd mention is the inspect skin, wings, weapon (not deagle) coordinates, currently on mp_shade when you inspect a skin/weapon it clips through the wall and on rotate you can't see the skin at all as it's being blocked by the wall at spawn

Rank unequip bug

When you equip the "progression" rank and reconnect the rank is unequipped from your inventory/player however remains showing on the tab/leader-board screen

However, if you were to reconnect/disconnect once more it won't show on the tab/leader-boards

-

Rank inspect glitch

When you inspect your rank you're teleported to the start point of the map with a prompt "Rank cannot be inspected" FIXED

-

Black Kit Default - Gloves

Has the wrong texture, when you inspect it shows red/black with white and pink threading/knitting on the fingers (see preview image in shop) - Added for @Enter1337 FIXED

-

Opfor Default - Gloves

Has the wrong texture, when you inspect it shows black with a red/white strap around the wrist (see preview image in shop) FIXED

EDIT : Added Opfor Texture Bug

Server crash (x2)

I inspected the "ghost" gloves and immediately went to inspect another pair of the ghost gloves and the server crashed

When the server was restarted I tried to reproduce this (as @Viruz asked) and it resulted in the server crashing again, however, this time all I had done was double click on the ghost gloves immediately after inspecting

I TRIED THAT BUT THE SERVER DIDNT CRASH. COULD YOU TRY THIS AGAIN AND WRITE DOWN EXACTLY WHAT ITEMS U HAVE EQUIPPED AND WHAT EXACT VIEWHANDS YOU ARE INSPECTING?

Zitat

like having an unused fb is a masterpiece in 2k18 xd

I don't really understand what you mean by this but it's whatever really, I was just adding on to what Ultimate said, it's been 3 years, yes, but that still doesn't pass over that you were catfishing for years which is wrong in many ways.

With that said, I couldn't care less about it now and good luck with the map I guess.

So you came back from a hole, after vanishing from eBc when we found out you were impersonating a girl (which was not a big deal, but not nice for the girl you used in your profile pictures). Nothing else to say really, gl with your map.

I found everything about Florent years ago, his website had all his real details etc and Facebook linked...

May want to change your name to Florent now on the forums instead of so called Nicki.

Anyway... it's nice to see you back working on the map, looks really nice btw, wish you all the best, good luck @Nicki.

Not sure on if it is caused by specific maps.

This could be a different bug however, when I played the following would happen like every other time, if you were to select any of the maps it would vote the first map (top left) of the rotation even if you clicked on last map (bottom right).

Are you using a cracked key? If so, someone has probably been banned on our servers using the same key, try changing to a different cracked / original key and reconnect.

You told me that you only want permission to use teleport commands.

If this is the case, personally not sure if you should be apart of the team. As shown on your app too: "I want to be able to help people which is a lot easier if I can tp and stuff. And the deagle camo is lit".

Then again, I agree, it is a lot easier to help, I guess we'll see what everyone else says when the poll goes live. Good luck.

Are you using a cracked key? If so, someone has probably been banned on our servers using the same key, try changing to a different cracked / original key and reconnect.