Open Beta Testing Schedule of 3xp_cj Mod Update [03.08 - 05.08][Closed]

• Server Restarted with voting enabled and maptime reduced to 45 Minutes. I also fixed some of the bugs (texture stuff not uploaded yet)

• I TRIED THAT BUT THE SERVER DIDNT CRASH. COULD YOU TRY THIS AGAIN AND WRITE DOWN EXACTLY WHAT ITEMS U HAVE EQUIPPED AND WHAT EXACT VIEWHANDS YOU ARE INSPECTING?

When it crashed both times I was inspecting the "Black Kit Ghost" gloves and then inspected the "Opfor Ghost" gloves, I have tried reproducing it now and I haven't had any luck in doing so, yet

Another thing I thought I'd mention is the inspect skin, wings, weapon (not deagle) coordinates, currently on mp_shade when you inspect a skin/weapon it clips through the wall and on rotate you can't see the skin at all as it's being blocked by the wall at spawn

• its somehow hard to find a solution for that. Usually it used your position for that kind of inspect animation, however as you know in cod u dont see entitys out of 32k cubic units. So atm its teleporting you above a spawnpoint.

One option would be to set the position manually for each map, which is quite some work ^^