Beiträge von Skorp

APRIL FOOLS if it wasn't obvious enough

Hey guys, I finally finished the map I've been working on for so long. And it is the officialy hardest jump map ever made. I tried making the jumps as hard as possible but also fun to do. Hope you enjoy it! <3<3<3<3
    I just wanna point out one thing about the map. I worked hard on making this map look epic and i would appriciate if you wouldn't spoil the nice surprise for other people! Thanks. <3<3<3<3
    MAP LINK (renamed to mp_the_hardest_map): MEGA

It wouldn't necessarily have to be an anonymous vote. What if there was a thread that only members could see, where someone would create a post after like a month of a person applying. There people would reply with their serious opinion about the person and if he should be accepted or not. Also making the test a bit harder would be great too. Instead of 4 minutes maybe like 2 and half.

Nice to see someone bring up the accepting everyone topic. I think it's something everyone knows, but are afraid of talking about and I agree it needs to be changed. I'd presonally love to have here somehing similiar to what styx used to have. A long recruitment procces.

Anyway good luck deleted User with whatever you want to replace gaming with, universtity and stuff. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

+1 from cheater. i'm not really respect u (u know why i think), but u are skilled jumper who have better skill than me, also u are friendly with another part of our 3xp community.
    I hope we will solve our conflict ever.

Yeah i know why. To be honest I almost forgot about that sunset thing.

For anyone who's wondering, I just overreacted to what Ken did that I didn't think is right. It is really just something that I probably shouldn't have said. Let's just forget about that if you don't mind Kened. :)

Ingame name: Skorpiik
    Birthdate: 22.3. 1999
    Hardest map finished: mp_dark_v3 (hard way)
    Gap records: 381 with rpg, 318 without
    Languages I can talk: czech and english + got some basics in german

3xP has a great community. I know there was some styx vs. 3xP crap but forget that. That's past! Let's just make a big clan filled with awesome people that will last for a while. :)

Link to my stats: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Hi I'm a 16 years old dude from Czech republic, who loves gaming.

I started playing games when I was like 8 years old, yea i know it's very early. The first games I remember playing are Need for speed: Underground 2 and Most wanted. After some time racing games got quite boring to me. So i tried some MMORPGs and i really liked those. So when i've got bored of that a friend showed me this game called Call of duty 4. So i tried it, at first I was playing a lot of promod. Then i got into deathrun, playing that made realise that I really enjoy jumping in cod4. On the server I played, there was this guy called Bumba who I thought was super good at bounces and stuff. I wanted to be that good too so I tried CodJumper. Past clans: Styx, 110