Beiträge von Noob

Thanks for the nice words guys. :)
    I added in some contact details to the original post, I left them out because I actually rarely use steam / xfire, but I will happily use them if needs be. Now I am going to go practice the test run!

Thanks again,
    Noob

Hello 3xP' community, my name is Noob and this is my 3xP' CodJumper application!

About me:
    [REMOVED PERSONAL INFO]

Why I'd like to join:
    I would like to join 3xP' CJ Team because I really enjoy playing on the server and I really like how nice and friendly everyone is! I think 3xP' is the most friendly and enjoyable CJ community and I find everyone very helpful.

Me as a player:
    I will admit I am not the most amazing CJ player however I am always trying to improve and have got a lot better recently! When playing codjumper I usually do Inter ways, I have finished every inter way I've tried including the longer / harder ones (mp_galaxy) however I have also finished a few Hard maps (eg descent 1 + 2, dark, blu3, blue_2, moon adv, boxes_v2, nevada, etc). My gap record is 368 rpg and 310 no rpg (sorry - I hate gaps!). I am able to do mp_galaxy test way in under two minutes. Here is my stats page 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Other:
    I would really like to join 3xP' CodJumper team as I get along well with almost everyone and would like to be a part of the team, I of course fully agree to all of the rules, thank you for taking the time to read! :)

edit
    [REDACTED SOME PERSONAL INFORMATION]

Contact Details:
    [REMOVED PERSONAL INFO]
    You can also probably find me in the 3xP' CJ server!