Beiträge von Noob

oh and the people that banned me chose to ignore me about the situation and laugh and I quote "shhh". very respectful I must say

You attached a screenshot where you think I am saying shh to you, but you are reading the chat log backwards. Read it properly, bottom to top and you will realise I was talking to Blankscar who was spectating me failing, hence the "shhh" and "rip" when I failed.
    https://gyazo.com/444895f4d9a77a2e30796bb843a3b340

I am tired of repeating myself but I'll say it once more, you were banned for your trolling behaviour (avoiding tempbans and ignoring members), you were not banned for your tag, although yes that's obviously what started it, but remember I asked nicely first, then just used a warn, then you decided to change your name to just '3-xP' and variations of 3xP' after being warned presumably to just annoy members.
    Some of the names you used can be seen here:

Zitat

to show that I was treated unfair in terms of I wasn't the only one with the name yet I got banned

Yes you were, you were the only player not in 3xP using the 3xP tag. Please don't lie.

Zitat

Ask Noob what value he typed in.

Regarding the temp-ban, it was 15 minutes, and was given for your poor behaviour (rejoining after being kicked with more 3xP names).

I cant really be bothered with this incident any further, its kind of ridiculous.

I agree with deleted User here, just wait until a decision is made.
    As I said in my first reply, I am ok with you coming back if you agree to follow the rules this time. Wait some time and you will get a reply to your appeal.

There was not anyone in that game who was using 3xP' (or 3-xP). I have already described in detail the reason why you were banned, it was for your trolling behaviour and your decision to ignore my (originally polite) warnings, if someone else was behaving in a trolling manner repeatedly they would also be banned, it sometimes happens, but it's very uncommon.

I gave you so many chances. This is no longer in my control and I do not want to have a petty internet argument, please read my first post where I explained in detail why you were banned, there is no point in me repeating myself constantly. Just wait some time until someone such as @Viruz has a chance to reply, please.

Regards,

Noob

Zitat

Noob didnt care and ignored the fact he was copying clan names. However he had it in for me?

Zitat

how he begs for me to be fair in my statement

I have been extremely fair and polite to you the entire time, I never ''had it in for you'' and don't want to ever be in conflict with players, I think if you ask every player who was there that they will agree that I was fair. I try to be friendly and nice to all players on the server.

As I already said, I warned you (informally, politely) but you chose to ignore me, and the subsequent formal warning, and kicks, which led to a temporary ban and finally multiple bans. You are trying to make it seem as if I banned you instantly and rudely, which is not the case. I do not like kicking or banning people, especially if they are regulars, but you broke rules and ignored my (initially polite) warnings. Respect has to work both ways and your actions have consequences. As I said, if you are sincere in your apology and don't break the rules in future I am fine with you coming back, but your attitude here is very poor.

You were not banned for having the 3xP' name tag, you were banned after repeated trolling, ignoring warns, kicks, and tempbans.

I first asked you nicely to change your name as it looked like you were in 3xP' with your name. You ignored me. I then officially warned you to change it as it is against the rules (as @Jayme stated). You continued to ignore me.

Soon after you changed your name to just 3xP and got kicked by the server automatically. The you rejoined with something like 3-xP, and continued to ignore me. I then kicked you for using the tag (as Jayme posted above). You rejoined with the same type of name, so I used a (15 minute) temporary ban, as your trolling behaviour is not wanted on the server. You then avoided the ban, and said 'ban avoid' or something to that effect in-game. Then you were banned, you came back again, and were banned once more. You then told me you just wanted to see if you could avoid a ban and it was only a joke. I don't think it's a very funny "joke" and your excuse of just doing it to see if you could actually avoid a ban seems unlikely, to me it seems like you wanted to troll and now you are unhappy that your actions had consequences.

To clarify, you were banned by me for repeatedly ignoring the rules after I gave you many chances, I don't like kicking or banning people, which is why I gave you so many chances.

I do not have a problem with you being unbanned, as long as you agree to follow the rules this time, also please don't try to mislead when posting on the forums, you left out a lot of details which is very unfair.

@Viruz @deleted User @Drizz

Regards,

Noob

Just thought I'd mention I agree with Viruz, deleted User, and Royal.
    Although you're generally nice and friendly, you appear quite immature a lot of the time. Don't take it personally, as Royal said a lot of us were like this when we were younger too!

@Drizz

Zitat

I would like to hear alot of honest feedback here from the other guys before i post my own opinion.

I regularly see Moug helping others in the server (in all difficulties). He seems to be helping someone every time I join. He is also a skilled player. He has always been friendly to me, although I know there have been problems in the past regarding his honesty which I do not like. Recently I've noticed him being very friendly to all players.

There's one opinion for you; I tried not to be bias!

You're asking people who you don't even know to create models for your map we know nothing about. You didn't even specify what models you're looking for. The chances of someone using their time to create models for you is pretty low but I guess there's no harm in asking. I recommend using BlendSwap or TurboSquid and then using the COD add-on for Blender to export, and then import via radiant (presuming you don't want to model your own assets). Please don't be so vague in your requests.

Ziantha is a very active player and a very helpful player to everyone he is able to help. He has over 200 hours and is very friendly to all players I have seen, he can still learn more and I am sure he will get better over time.

He has my yes for personality :)

Good luck.