Beiträge von mougkos14

well kippy i gotta say the reason is truly wrong to be typed like that but i was online when that happened and u did crash the server so u dont belong to that 1% that u hope u do I'm sorry bout that
    You somehow crash the server when u log in and u can't fix that(i suppose)
    But seriously noname u didnt need to add that retard on it calm down

Hello my name is Moug as everyone calls me and im the helpfull kind of guy who tries to get better and better at whatever he does. I'm trying to do my best in becoming an expert codjumper and i think im doing pretty good.
    My in-game username: Moug
    My Birthdate is 29th of december
    hardest maps i finished are i think mp_mushroom(floating islands),mystic_v3 (mystic series) and galaxy(yep i finally finished galaxy :D
    my gap records are both 125 314 no rpg and 375rpg im dont like the 32 tech or 313 so im sticking with 125
    im able to talk greek, descent english and a bit of german but im not so good yet :P also i live in greece in the capital city Athens
    i wanna join the codjumper team coz my friends have joined here and i think i belong with them wherever they go... also it will make it easier to get better at cj in my opinion
    Firstseen: 10.Feb.2015 07:02:49

Lastseen: 2 Hours ago

Connections: 9

Online Time: 30.94 hours

still lots of hours to play but dont worry i play really often cj so i will be able to reach those hours in no time ^^

some more stuff about me is that i always was a good player and i was one of the first to play CJ but i had a really bad pc and i was 125 fps for 5 years until this december i finally got the money to buy myself a new pc.Now im climbing the levels of cj like they were simple stairs
    i always loved gaming it is my dream to become a hardcore gamer. I play really much games if we dont add just the pc games but for pc i play TDU2, COD4(obviously), LoL, NFSU2 Binding of isaac Smite, Skyrim, Tera and Devil May Cry
    I agree to follow all rules of 3xP clan and dont have a power abuse.

So now what i will do is hope for the best.
    If u want more info about my Cj skill level ask 3xP hoopik to tell u both 125 and 333
    Hope getting accepted coz i really want this. :)<3