Beiträge von noobaim

Hey does anyone know a codec/render settings in ae that allow me to render in 4k, 60fps? Thz
    ik I'm crazy

edit*
    i have ae cc

4K is useless unless u got a 4k monitor which are too expensive for 99.99% of ppl so save urself the render time and use 1080p...

I never played kill the king, but im definitely familiar with this guy. All i can say is that he is a very helpfull and nice guy. I dont ever remember to have seen this guy angry in the whole year that ive known him (if not more). Total YES from me :D

Hawslayer, you are prolly a nice and friendly guy. But without a doubt you have been cheating in the past. Im not trying to hurt your feeling neither be a dick. But i think its better if u just play/speak with us, without wearing the 3xP' tag.

Sorry :S.
    Boobie

Hello 3xP Community.

My name is Daniël (aka NoobAim). I am 16 years old, and ill be turning 17 this summer. Im still going to school and im in the 5th class of highschool (idk what grade that is supposed to be in the Amrecian school system, hope u understand me tho :P)
    So there will be periods where im less and more active (test weeks/ vacations) I'll make sure to always be somewhat active if i can.

Basically I love playing games and especially Call of Duty 4 and Osu!, and lately i've been joiningthe TS3 servers and im having a blast with the other members, i might not speak so much but i can understand most of the dialog.
    I also have a youtube channel where i upload CoDJumper vids. If you want to check it out, it's : NoobAim
    - YouTube

Im online every day on Steam and Xfire, except when im on vacation ofcourse.
    My Xfire: NoobAim0
    My Steam: NoobAim1

Hope this is enough, tell me if u need to know more, i will be updating my app if needed :P

Thanks alot for taking time to read my application!!

NoobAim

it's stupid to say cj is instantly harder and more complex since they're both two different games with completely different styles of jumping. while i would agree that cj is more complex in the jumps, its not to say that q3 is instantly easier.
    both cj and q3 jumps are extremely hard and have a huge learning curve to master, but the huge difference between the two is that q3 requires you to be a good jumper even in competitive play.
    in competitive playing, you also don't have a linear course from start to finish, you have to decide where you're going, what you need to get, how you are going to kill the player etc, and this is thinking made in less than a second. in q3, you have to use jumping to your advantage; it decides whether you are going to live or not. cj can be useful in promod, but you're limited to 250, which makes jumping even for me very awkward. if i tried to go and play some quake now i wouldn't have any skills in defrag at all.
    for example, look at this video where a good trickjumper is playing against well coded and expert difficulty bots on quake cpma, jumping skills is needed in playing seriously:

[/url]

Im not trying to say that codjumper is more complex or harder, im trying to explain that the games require more focus on diffrent subjects..