3xP' [CODJUMPER] Team Application by "BlankScar".

• Hi there people from all around the 3xP' community.

Alittle about myselve:
    My name is Jan, I am 18 years old, I will turn 19 this August. I live in Slovenia( a small country south of Germany and Austria). I'm still in school, I'm studying to become a "joiner" in other words somebody that makes furniture or "woodworker" however you prefer to call it.
    My school is fairly easy so I have alot of free time to play games, go outside, train etc etc... I'm pretty active cod4 Codjumper wise eventho it might not be 3xP' servers all the time. I was born on 5th of August in 1996 in Slovenia in the city "Postojna".
    I am a dude that likes laughing having fun and trying my best at the stuff I do. Either irl or ingame or everywhere I do my best. In real life I play sports all the time wheter it's football,rugby,tenis,bowling etc etc. I am very very successful in 9-pin Bowling(not known or liked around the world) I am a national champion and I am really proud of myselve eventho it might seem egoistic to some people that read this.

Abit about my gaming career:
    Let's not get carried away. So I love gaming, I am a gamer since I can remember really I started with games like wolfenstein and cod1. I like most types of games, so if u are interested about what games I play or used to play pm me on my xfire or if you meet me ingame or on TS just ask away, will anwser gladly. As i took my big big gaming brake this fall I came back and met some of your 3xP' members and had alot of fun playing with you guys. After I came back I started getting into editing software and will shortly start uploading videos. I lately started using the 3xP' TS, altho I am abit shy first off but if you want to talk just join in ;) I am fairly new to the 3xP' Community but I really enjoy playing with some of the players and the 3xP' codjumper members.

My cod4 stats:
    My hardest map I finished is: Either Mp_awe inter+ way, Mp_to_the_moon adv or mp_palm adv.
    The biggest gap I ever did without the rpg is 317 but I only did gaps then so I guess it will be at like 310 or so.
    With rpg my max gap is 363(nothing special) altho I suck gaps I never skip them. :)

Other clan info:
    Other clans that I was in is eBc, I enjoyed it while it lasted but I didnt feel like staying in that clan as the cj is dying and everybody that I hung out most left. So now I am seeking of a new clan and good friends to play with ;) Altho I already have quite a few good ones.

Why I want to join:
    I want to join 3xP because I enjoy CJ I think my skill would be rated 8-9 out of 20 Nothing special but it's being realistic. I also really love how this clan is a group of good friends there's alot going on and so on. Unlike my previous clan that had nothing going on and I really didnt feel the need/urge to stay there as It's quite doll and we have issues that really don't need to be discussed.

Here are my statistics: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details (I know I used the fake 3xp clan tag once It was when I was drunk and I apologised and hope it isn't a bump in the road to the 3xP' Clan) I speak many languages, I speak fluent English, I understand small bits of German, but only the basic things so I cant communicate in german. I also speak croatian and ofcourse my native language: Slovenian.

Some of my personal info:
    - I am 18 y.o,
    - My irl name: Jan Piletič
    - Born: 5.8.1996,
    - I love gaming in general,
    - My XF: pilko1233,
    - My TS name: BlankScar
    - Ingame username: BlankScar

Hope this is all the info you guys need if not leave a question down in the replies. And hopefully you like my application to the 3xP' CodJumper community.
    Best regards, BlankScar.

Thanks for reading and leave the feedback. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Love Blank, Kappa :)

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von blankscar ()

• Just to understand, are you applying for the 3xP' Codjumper Team or for the 3xP' Clan?

Cause your title says codjumper but it seems like you wrote your application like our clan application system say and not like our cj team application system say :P

• For the Cj team I edited the thread. Sorry if it was unclear. Got warned by some friends from the clan and edited it imidiately. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• and btw pls add some returns into your application,

its very hard to read when is just a block of text like its now

• #moved to cj-applications

• Okay Will edit abit. Sorry and Thanks for moving it in the right section. -.- Never been all perfect when thinking thru where to post it xD I am otherwise active when it comes to forums.

• Hello Blanc, really nice to see your application. As i got to know you so far i think you are a nice and helpfull guy.
    I see that you really want to be a part of our CJ-Community.

You still have to collect some more playtime.

And overall i would like to hear what the other members think about you before i can give you my Yes.

If you have any questions feel free to ask deleted User, Viruz or me.

Best Regards,

Drizziboy :thumbup:

• Haha thanks man ye sure, I am aware that I need playtime, altho the maps stay for a long long time and I get bored of them so I leave for abit. But thanks for the positive feedback :3

At the moment no questions. If some pop up I'll make sure I ask you guys :D

• Thanks for all the support guys :3 Really appriciate it :) Hope I can get to know you all abit better in TS after I am not sick anymore and while I get the required number of hours to join .

• so, as your feed back is like only positive,

contact deleted User when you are ready to do the Test run ;P

• Alot of positive feedback and you seem like a relaxed guy.
    Very talkative (maybe almost too much :P ).

So far so good. I would say collect some more hours.
    I dont think that is much of a problem.

Just like Viruz said, contact me and we will do the test.
    If you have any questions left open, just ask.

Best Regards,

deleted User

• Thanks guys really appriciate it alot :P . Yea deleted User I love talking to ppl ingame and getting to know the community:) The test isn't a problem I'll contact you later today as I am doing something irl and I am uploading my first vid after some time to my channel and it will be up soon. You can find my channel at:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLIvdoVIRux1cbi22B4gGgQ It doesn't have videos yet but several are ready to be rendered/uploaded :) And the hours I collect really fast so I don't think it should be a problem collecting. :D So I'll see you later for the test :P

Best regards, BlankScar