Beiträge von noobaim

-Your Ingame Name: NoobAim. I dont use aliases often, but i do sometimes change my name into smth diffrent. If u know me u can still recognise my name most of the times :D

-Your Birthdate: 1998. I am 16 years old.

-Your hardest Map you finished out of this list3xP' Map List (made by Freakz): Finished Dark v3 without 5 17/20. Nearly donne with sunset (3 bounces remaining) 18/20

-Your gaprecord with and without rpg: My gap record without rpg is: 319 (333) and with rpg is 378 (313)

-The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you life: I liev in the Netherlands, i speak dutch and english very well. And i can speak a little bit of german, enough to understand what is written :P

-Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team: Pretty much all my friends now in this clan, and i just enjoy playing on the servers. Mostly Codjumper server.

-Your 3xP' Statistics page profile link (3xP' Statistics ~ Home Search your name; click on your name): 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

-And some more text where u introduce yourself a bit: I like food and gaming, and i can make sh*tty videos.. Idk about the rest.

-Write something about your gaming past (Other Clans u were in, games u played etc.)I played alot of games... Starting out with super mario. i have been in 2 Codjumper clans, 110, Styx (pretty recent)

-Write an Agreement that you will follow this rules and agree with them and that u read them: I read dem rules, and i shall not break dem rules.