Beiträge von Jack

Hey all

Alias: Jackasaurous

Name: Jack

Language(s): English

Game Time: Roughly 40 hours

Unfortunately, i cannot provide any more stats as the webpage just state it may have been deleted or overwritten.

A little bit about me.

My name is Jack, I am 21 years old and live in England. I have a very long gaming history, having started out with a Nintendo 64, and having pretty much everything released after it. I have played PC for roughly 3 years now. I have played CodJumper for around a year in total - Mainly on the 3xP' server. I do enjoy playing on this server as every one of the admins are very helpful, welcoming and just a great bunch of people in general.

I want to get into the 3xP' team / trusted player as i am very interested on helping build the CodJumper team. I really enjoy the game, and i think i can contribute towards the assembly of the team.

I have Steam (Jackasaurous), Origin and TeamSpeak 3 available to use. I will usually be available for contact every weekday from 17:00 GMT, and most of the day at weekends.

I feel as though i am a very approachable person, as i am understanding, calm and patient. I enjoy helping people!

Feel free to contact me, either in game (usually the 3xP' CodJumper server), or on any of the above systems if available.

I have read and agree fully with the following:

3xP' Cod4 server rules.
    You've been accepted as Trusted player/Trial member - Read.
    Premade kick/ban reasons

I agree to all of the above, and have read through them all.

Thank you for your time and consideration :)

Jack