Beiträge von Drizz

Hello,
    we are ready to start this series.
    I will create a list of who is gonna do an edit on which date.
    But to start of with this we need some demos.
    Please send your demos Viruz, FrisbeeSky, Funk or me via pm.

Best Regards,
    Drizz
    *wrote from mobile device, im sorry for any mistakes.

I like the music too. Your quality seems lower than it used to be tho. What happened? Also the timescale is kinda weird :/ if you have low fps source files then disable resampling in vegas. And did i not givr you a mod for the walkthroughs?
    Amigo Amigo im used to see better stuff from you :/

Since we dont have any other suggestions i would just say we name it:

"Your Weekly CJ Dose", #YWCD

Im gonna make a decent intro for that.

I would like to make a list of all the editors who are up to it.
    Who is interested (editors) ?

@frisbeesky As @Axle already said i dont think showing 2 cuts or bhop cuts a week can "ruin" a montage since it doesnt have to be the newest omg impossible jump for this series.
    It also can be older montage jumps or less good new jumps which are not worth putting into a montage.
    The main aspect about this series is to make a good edit, not to showoff some cj skills or anything.

Im still open for your idea and we definitely can talk about it on teamspeak later on :)

So if we could maybe talk about the name of the series i would be gratefull :D
    what we have so far:

''This Week In CJ'', #TWIC
    "Your Weekly CJ Dosis", #YWCD

I would even include editors which are not in 3xp if they were up to it.
    The only thing that i would make for this is maybe a special intro or smth.
    Nothing super professional just the name of the series with a cool animation or smth.

So now pls tell me smth about the names, since in wanna get this thing rollin asap. :D

peace out
    :thumbup:

I think we should do something else now. Something like a new series.
    Im thinkin of something this:

2 clips per week, chosen by the editor whose turn it is to make that vid in that week.

The clips have to contain cuts or bhops with cuts in it.

The editors can surely use clips of themselves aswell if they like too.

The name of this thing needs to be something creative.
    Not simply "Bounce Of The Week" but maybe something like: "Your Weekly CJ Dosis".
    Or any other creative name. We can discuss this here maybe.

We can also discuss all other stuff here. Maybe we have some more people who like to make videos, since its only like once every 4 weeks
    which is a period of time that doesnt make the editing troublesome.

Tell me what you guys think about it.

:thumbup:

I would like to thank all of the participators for making it such a great contest.
    I am really satisfied with the outcome of this whole thing.
    We also got good feedback and critisim which we will improve on the next contest.

Since alot of you guys have vacation and some free time in the summer i would like to start another contest in about 1 or 2 month.
    Maybe some of you can tell me when they have summer vacation so i can see when to schedule the next contest.

Thank you all.

Stay Sexy,
    ~Drizziboy :thumbup:

Ok I have made up my mind about the uservote now. I've received all of the edits and uploaded them all.
    When I'm finished with descriptions and thumbnails I'm going to publish them to the 3xP' channel.

We have 6 Edits. So for the Uservote you simply write a list of which edits you liked the most creating a personal ranking system.

For example:

1st < name of editor >
    2nd
    < name of editor >
    3rd .....

and so on.

Adding some information about why you voted the way you did is recommended as the editors may want to see what they can improve.

You will be able to vote until next Sunday.
    I'm thinking about multiplying the YouTube likes to the votes but I'm not sure about that
    as the last video uploaded is always going to get more views.
    I will inform you about that this week.

While you have time to vote Viruz and I are going to make a personal list also and point out the main reasons for our decisions.

I'm going to link all of the videos in another post on this thread.

That's all for now. Maybe share this thread a bit to get more people to vote.

Best Regards, Drizzjeh :thumbup: