Beiträge von Drizz

you have limited knowledge about cj and i dont think you helping people would do any good.
    sorry but i cant ever see you doing the cj test in the maximum time as well, plus you arent well known to us. no from me

No from me cuz of already told reasons.
    Im sry but

#rejected

Hello rufas1

First of all i really liked your application.

You said you play on 3xP servers alot, but your stats said that you have only played about 2 hours.
    You need to collect more playtime because we try to find active people for the CJ-Team.

You fullfill all other requirements so i will leave this application open until you have collected some more playtime.
    Untill then mp_galaxy will be released and you can try the skilltest.
    It should be no problem for you :D

Thank you for your interest in our team

Best Regards,

Drizz

Name: Erwin

Ingame name: Drizzjeh

Date of Birth: 28.01.1991

Games: CoD4 Codjumper

Why do i want to join:

The 3xP' Codjumper Server is the server i like the most out of all competitors.
    Like deleted User said in his Application he wants to build a little 3xP' CJ Team, i would really like to be part of it and see it growing in future.
    I do see good opportunities to promote 3xP' with videos edits and similiar things.
    Almost all people on the Server are friendly and theres a good atmosphere.

I will provide a Gametracker link instead of the usual Stat-Page:
    https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/c.3xP-Clan.com:1337/
    Scroll down to Top 10 Players to see my time etc.

Other Skills:

Editing

• I've been doing a CJ Montage Series called Some Bounces and i'd like to continue it.

Esports:

I dont plan to play any game competitive.

Extra info:

I am one of the 5 VIP's on the CJ Server and we're planning to do a Technique-Tutorial Series to help people out.
    I agree with deleted User that we need to provide some content so people can help themselves instead of spamming the Chat for help.
    If we do clean simple but yet high quality videos we promote the Server alot since noone did that before.

Contact info:

Steam: orfman1

Thanks for reading,

Drizzjeeh