Beiträge von Drizz

3xP' Editing Contest 2016

Hello Everybody,
    I’m proudly presenting the 3xP' Cod Jumper editing contest.
    I have been thinking about this for a long time now and have finally managed to get to the stage of setting the contest up.
    We will provide you demos of 5 jumps and 3 cinematics as well as the 5 jumps recorded in mp4 format for those who are somehow not able to record. I will tell you more about this later on.
    This contest is available for everybody to compete. Viruz and I are maybe participating too but our edits won’t be valid towards the contest.

The deadline of your edits will be in a few weeks ending on Sunday, the 1st of May at 11.59 pm CEST.

Here are the Rules:

- You have to put the 3xP Intro in front of your edit. Link: <Intro>
    - You HAVE to use all 5 clips, adding own demos is not allowed.
    - You DO NOT have to use the provided cinematics. Making your own cinematics will definitely give you a few plus points.
    - Use music which is not blocked in Germany. To find this out simply ask Viruz, I or any other German guy to double check this.
    - Use a video codec (most likely h264). I don’t want a 32GB video file which lasts only 10 seconds.
    - Don’t upload your video to any channel until the contest is over. Upload them to a file hoster and send me the link via pm (private message).

The Prices for the contest are:

1st Place: 15€ + Custom CoD4 Sky-box pack partly self-made by deleted User, partly imported from CS
    2nd Place: 5€

The winners can choose if they want their prize as Steam gift or Amazon Gift card, real money or anything else. I will talk to the winners afterwards about this.

About Judging:
    Viruz and I are going to be the judges of the contest.
    also there will be a user vote.
    Information about the user vote will be told in the next 3 weeks.
    The main points we focus on are:
    - flow (synced to music)
    - effort
    - creativity

Here is some information on the provided mp4 clips:
    The clips are 75fps at 0.25 timescale. If you use Sony Vegas, then hold down ctrl and pull the clip together to the max. Afterwards you should have 300 fps clips on timescale 1.

Link to the Demos: <Demos>
    Link to the mod where the Demos were recorded: <Mod>
    Link to the Mp4 Clips: <Clips
    >
    Link to the Cfg used for the Mp4 Clips: <Cfg>

I want as many people as possible to participate in this contest.
    I hope to see some creative edits here from all of you.
    Make sure to look at the music sync/flow etc. to give us something sexy to watch.
    8)
    If you have any questions you can ask here below by leaving a comment.

Let the games begin :thumbup:

Edit: Added Cfg of provided mp4 clips

Hello Everybody.

After having lots of problems with his map mp_zone our boy Skazy finally could figure out what the problem was.
    So here we go with Skazy´s newest map: mp_zone

The setup is the catastrophic nuclear accident that occured on 26. April 1986 at the Nuclear Power Plant in Ukraine.
    After attempting an emergency shutdown, there was a sudden and unexpected power surge which led to a reactor vessel rupture and a series of steam explosions.
    Due to this blast the whole environment around chernobyl was radioactively contaminated, which led to the death of thousands of people and animals.

You find yourself trapped in Chernobyl on mp_zone and the only way to get out is to find a way trough the sewers.

This map contains an easy and a hard way.
    The easy way will be quite long and challenging so beginners enjoy playing and intermediate ppl have fun too.
    The hard way contains lots of new techniques and gives even the more appreciate jumpers quite a challange.
    but its still very enjoyable.

You can find the walkthrough of hard here:

and the walkthrough of easy here:

Download the map here:
    Zippyshare.com - mp_zone.rar

So be prepared to escape from the danger of radioactivity.

Edit: I wrote this thread cuz skazy is lazy feg <3
    Another Edit: Special Thanks to Sux Lolz. Without him the map could not have been finished. Big Thank you Boy <3

Hey Guys,

Today were very proud to announce that 3xP' Noob will follow as a new addition for the Lead of the 3xP' CJ Team after deleted User left.
    This will help us in the way that there will be another guy who is motivated to advance our team by bringing in his own Ideas on how the team should be.
    Also this will take away some work from the other CJ leaders as he will now be allowed to f.e. accept/decline CJ applications.

This is just an Information for you guys. Every other details we talk trough with him personally.
    It was well thought through by us, and quite a long process of discussion about who will be following deleted User.

We have chosen Noob because he is one of the most active and loyal members we have and hes showing alot of own interest, enthusiasm
    and motivation in brining the team into the future. He is building his own oppinion about the applicants and showed alot of interest in the past to be a leading part in the team.
    Additionaly hes developing content for the CJ community which represents his love for CoDJumper at all.
    Thats why we thought of him as a good successor for deleted User.

Best Regards,
    CJ Lead

Well done baby :D This could be uploaded to 3xp channel too i think. @Viruz ??

edit: only if you dont mind uploading it there ofc :D

I can also send you a mod which saves you some work with putting the fps afterwards :D Skyline did a great job on that mod.
    Im at home tomorow we can write on steam and i can explain you everything.
    Also everybody else who likes to make walkthroughs can contact me for the mod and everything. <3