Beiträge von Viruz

This doesnt make any sense anymore, so i just gonna end it.

I think you maybe could have been a good addition to the team of trusted players, but with this 4 page discussion u lost all backing in the community.
    Declined
    Maybe chill down stay active and get the ppl known better and then reapply

Greetings,
    Viruz

Chris,

The main thing here is that it is not the point if u think it doesnt make sense that you post your new statspagelink. You have to, thats simple, just do it it doesnt hurt.

Also the thing, you said that youve already played alot in the past but do not remember your guid, which is completly okay.

The main problem we have:
    Noone does remember you, which is normal if u didnt play for sometime. But this isnt rly good for being a trusted player, even if in the past the ppl knew you.

The 60h requirement is not because we want you to populate the server or so, its basicly just the requirement that you NEED to be known somehow in the community, which is NOT the case right now.
    Alot of ppl who played back then are now inactive and new ppl came here, these are the ppl which u need to get known if you want to be a trusted player.
    You cannot expect ppl to trust you, just because you played alot in the past, so you NEED to get known in the community via playing, f.e 60 hours with your new guid...

Not posting the statspage link isnt a big problem, if u just add it afterwards, EVEN if you think it doesnt make sense, because its important if WE think that it makes sense, which we do. (checking bans, kicks, aliases, hours, chatlogs and so on)
    And with not doing that after few ppl told you, you can see some of the guys here already dislike you, which is also bad for becoming a trusted player.

So this application is paused until you have 60 Hours with your new guid,

it doesnt matter if u had alot playtime with your old guid. Noone remembers you, you have no proof, not remembering names ppl might knew you with, which is completly okay.
    But kind of resets your trustability as noone of the community nowadays know you, so you can change that by playing and building up the trust again.

Greetings,
    Viruz

u wont find any ppl who have the long time motivation to play obscurity / old zombiemod 24/7, taking care about a new server and the mod.
    And if u dont have that it doesnt matter, because the server will stay empty if u dotn have anyone who cares about it.

Were not missing ideas, alone with my ideas on contests, servers, mods, game supports i would need a team of atleast 8 ppl who work 8h perday.
    Its about missing manpower.

We had an obcurity server, noone played on it, noone cared about it, same for all other of our servers where there isnt a person with motivation to care about it in the background.
    Only Server where this is the case is cj, where i care about together with the 3xP' Cj Lead.

@ZeeDe3 realy nice start also the second one. Btw can u also send the project file of the doomsday one?

@Scaya It rly looks completly random tbh :D, looks like u picked random colors which doent fit each other. I would start with a new one, try to be minimalistic, stay in a simple color theme with 2-3 Colors (doesnt even need to be bright colors)

@StormTiger Yea i know u can do that kind of skins, the problem is the texture scroll isnt controlable, its on or off. And the textures running way too fast and also in diffrent directions which makes it look shit. Would be so great if it would be more controllable, so u can put the velocity way more down, so u doesnt even see much motion, but see that the skins looks diffrent after a minute or so.

Willkommen :D,

Wir haben auch nen Teamspeak (ts.3xp-clan.com)
    Btw das mit den Shooter sehn viele ähnlich, ich auch. Probiers mal mit csgo, da gibts noch herrausforderung