Beiträge von Viruz

"it's the fucking internet"

Thats what i always hear from people as their point. But noone can explain me the point why u should treat people diffrent in the internet then in real life.
    People think just because u cant see the other guy that he wont feel offended, idk. wheres the logic on that..
    We are able to change that, and especially in such a small community like cj/3xp whatever..

Memes and Trolling is something which can be fun, but somehow its always making fun of someone else or someone elses work. People feel they can do everything in a meme, and because its a meme people think they can always say "its not meant to be offensive".
    Alot memes have way to much impact on the level of relationship (if you are familiar with the four levels of communication u know what i mean)

But idk if u imagine you saying to a friend how shit and cheap the work of him is, and afterwards saying "it was just a joke". This also works just to a limit, in some cases the friend will ofcourse feel offended.

My oppinion on memes, especially how they are made here, is a diffrent one, tbh i think some are somehow not okay. Especially the zeez ones, if i were zeez i would think "which retard made that", thats maybe okay if a close friend made that, which is not the case. Especially when u imagine what offensive shit was made with that profile pic of him in the past...
    And i can definetly understand when u feel offended by stuff like this.

In my oppinion doing memes which are making fun of someone or someones work is a cheap way of critisim in a very harsh way, which will lead into arguements and fights alot.

Hello Guys,

you are now able to access our Download Page via our homepage.

On this page we will collect all big 3xP' Projects such as our Moviemod 3xp_movie, our CoDJumper mod 3xp_cj and mp_bouncebuilder.
    Additionaly you will find a few great Call of Duty related tools for modders an mappers such as a fix for the "g_stream out of memory" error which sometimes appears when compiling your .ff files,
    or Toms xmodel converter for exporting xmodels from a few Call of Dutys

This download section is managed by administrators so there is no way for normal users to upload files to the download page.
    We want it to be clear and not filled with useless stuff.

If you have more Ideas what we could upload there feel free to post it here.
    We wanted to upload Call of Duty 4 Modtools too but at the moment its to big to get uploaded there.

Greetings,
    Viruz

Okay we will stop this Application at this Point..

Tbh i saw potential on you and your app, just talked once to you and you seemed to be a nice and active guy whos also developing for CJ, which is great..

But that was before heared reports about your bad behaviour on the Server, so i quickly checked Chatlogs.. And just with scrolling through the last day i directly found things which i hardly dislike.

Sometimes you behave like a CJ Hero, insulting people who arent know in CJ, saying you can make people get banned or kicked of our server..
    Also i got abig report of you from Noob threatening with ddos and dox of admins (he also told me about your big apologize, but that doesnt make things unhappen)

Zitat

I was a dick in the past, and I know that, but haven't been that way anymore

I know you are kind of aware of some of that things, but one of this screenshots is from today early morning, so i cant rly believe that part of your application.

sorry to say, especially because i saw big potential
    Declined

You are ofcourse still welcome on the server, but we hope u think abit about your behaviour and maybe change it.

Greetings,
    3xP' CJ Administration + Leadership

I basicly see the same problem as AlterEgo,

Arkani is a quite nice guy from what i know, already talked alot with him on teamspeak. However i also saw that he got quite alot into various diffrent arguements.
    with AlterEgo, Baddy, Wooff and i guess there are more which i dont know..

So this isnt a reason for me to decline him. But we will take a closer look on that and i hope you Arkani will also take a look that you
    dont get into arguements like that.

Could someone do the test with him? @AlterEgo @Noob  Drizz?

Zitat

Another small change I would do if I was the one who decided would be to produce videos to YouTube continuesly.

Like how do you think that is possible? I cant decide about other people motivation to do videos, we have too less people who have the motivation to continuesly producing videos including myself..
    u cannot change that this simple.

The youtube channel depends 100% of ppls motivation, if there are people with a good idea on a non edit series or so were open for this and any other good idea, we never said ah only good edits on our yt, or just 3xp members on our yt. I mean it already improved if i remember that Drizz and me did BOTW alone, and now there are alot of guys taking par on it.
    But also now i see a big lack of motivation which leads into alot sundays without a new ep..

No people who are motivated and work = no content

Its not a concept problem or so, its as simple as that.

Thinking like that is also a big part of killing the CoDJumper community and your own motivation.

If u work on a big project and always ask, for who am i doing this shit, will kill yours and others motivation. Maybe even leading into you stopping your project
    multiple people thinking like that will lead into less content, less content leads into less players.

The best way to keep the community alive is contiue working, even if the cj community is small,
    its not that u could have made yourself a big name while doing cj videos in the past, so it shouldnt be your goal now either..

I can understand loosing motivation, but i think this way of thinking and the toxicness which people had in the past, are the 2 main reasons why CJ feels 'dead'. (which btw ppl were saying since 5 years)

We want to increase the administrative manpower in our CJ Team by recruting a 3xP' CJ-Team Admin,
    who will take part in the management of all parts in the CoDJumper team,
    he can also accept/decline applications and will work close together with the CJ Lead.

They will have the normal gsm member rank and the cjmod admin rank, which gives them the
    same permissions as leaders, including speedrun events, vote force etc..
    Also he will be able to accsess the 3xP' Clan youtube channel.

This Position will be taken by 3xP' AlterEgo

We think that he is a very qualified member to recieve this position, since he has alot motivation, creativity and experience.
    He is helping out alot on the next mod update, and working on an upgraded Version of mp_bouncebuilder. He is really active,
    which is ofcourse also great for an administrative position in the team.
    Theoretically we want to have 2 admins in the team, but we dont know about the second one,
    in future if we see a very motivated member and the interest is there we will add a second administrator.

Regards,

The 3xP' CJ-Team Leadership

Whats up guys,

Finnaly we finished another Project, our new statistics page

Finnaly we finished another Project, we were working on this project for around half a year now, our new statisticspage.
    We added various more statistics, such as f.e most played maps, activity graphs and ranktables,
    also people can now post the statistics link of their profile into the forum to turn it into a small embedded overview of their personal statistics.

http://stats.3xp-clan.com/client/95b5e8d3

we used bootstrap to speed up the workprocess and give the statistic page a new modern look, while adding colored graphs and a overall tile look.

Hope you like it,
    Viruz

People reacting like that because some of the members disagree with them getting a member ofcourse doesnt get accepted.

Declined,
    Have a nice day,
    Viruz

How about all of you kids stop bitching around.

Otherwise this will have consequences, we dont need kiddy bitch fights in 3xp.