3xP' Harcore server?

• The hardcore server is since a long time dead asf, you gotta gather some friends or something to have a chance to revive it, but I unfortunately doubt it will be popular again. I used to play on this server and thought it was awesome, but it's easier said than done to make people play on it again

• Hi,

we stopped some of our servers, because they're basically dead.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a popular hc or ktk server again, but the truth is, that most of our clan members doesn't play cod4 anymore. We also don't have people with enough modding knowledge to take care of the servers.

Sadly viruz and I don't have the time to work on these mods (we can barely provide updates for CJ). And there is a lot todo: starting with applying a universal menu/hud style to every server over updating the scripts to work with our new Plugin System, over adding new stuff itself to the servers (you may know the big "server XY Feature"-Threads). And even if we could manage to update everything to the 2019-standards, which would take at least 40hours per server just for updates), there would be no active admin for these servers. And servers without active admins/members are dead.

Most of us joined this clan when they were 14. We were in school and had tons and tons and tons of time. Nowadays most of us have a job, are working 40 hours a week or do study like me. You become tired if you work 8+hours a day as programmer, and in your free time you develop 4+ hours a day for a server which you know is dead.