Contacting an old friend

• Hey guys, first of all, I'd like to say hi to everyone since it's been a while since I've last done this.

For the newer members and players, I'm an old Trusted Player from the DeathRun era of 3xP'.
    It's been a nice time and place to be but it's over and has been dead for a few years now.

The thing with the DeathRun server is, and the rest of the servers the clan has and maintains, I've met a lot of amazing people and I can't even name all of them. Many of them stick out in their own way but the person that I'm really on about is myst. I'm sure every OG Clan-member or player knows who he is.

Him and I were really close back then, he even used my demos for the Movie-Making Team:

But unfortunately, myst and I lost contact when xfire died and when he decided to leave for good. I'd love to get in contact with him if it's possible in any way, so fire your shots.

Once again, glad to be back, the installation of CoD4 is kinda bugging me right now but it'll be fixed soon. See you online :D

• @IHDI : Hey mate, it's been a long time :D
    Yeah, I'm aware of that, I just want to exchange a few words with him haha

@Drizz : really? great, i'll add you in a while, I'll PM you the details after I install Steam again hahaha
    Tell him I'm trying to contact him the next time you hear from him :thumbsup: