I would like to run the 3xp mod on my computer with all of the benefits on the server.

• Hello, First all I would like to thank the 3xp team for so much love and support they've given codjumping through their server and youtube channel.
    I play on 3xp all most everyday and enjoy having the features of the mod, but I have terrible ping sometimes and it makes the game unplayable.

I would like to run the mod on my computer. I'm not new to running mods or maps I know how to do that, however I don't know how to use certain features like

-Silent RPG
    -No fall damage or slowdown
    -promod fov (I already play at 80 and fov looks higher on the server)

lastly is there any way I can make these settings default so that when I run the mod on my system It's all set up and ready to go.

Regards
    greenboots

• Open the 3xp_cj mod in cod4; type in /g_gametype cj; type /devmap mp_map_you_wanna_play; use following commands:
    /jump_slowdownenable 0
    /bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 9999
    /g_fallDamageMinHeight 9998
    /cg_fovscale 1.125

I've already got a bind for this:
    bind F3 "jump_slowdownenable 0;bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 9999; bg_fallDamageMinHeight 9998;cg_fovscale 1.125;punish give::0::deserteagle"

Silent RPG? The one without the explosion? It's usually in the 3xp_cj mod already.

• u can change the fov with the ingame cj graphics menu and it will be saved in your profile
    Silent rpg is also default when u run the mod locally
    Also the falldamage and jumpslowdown should be correct on running the mod

P.S.

Mod is 3xp_cj not 3xp_codjumper