*New mods , Ideas *

• Hello everyone .

I noticed that as days passes , less people play 3xP <3 servers. I whould like to share with you my ideas about some modes to add.
    First mod i whould really like to see in 3xP is Obscurity mod. Acording to gametraker only Iceops have a obscurity mod.
    You might say" ok we will install it but it wont work " but to make it work as first members of this mod it has to be us.
    Every 3xP member , admin etc. after days will pass more and more people will join.
    As i was watching some videos on youtube i saw a very old zombie mod that looks a bit with our KTK mod.
    If there is no posibility to install a new mod because of moneys amount

that hosting a server needs why not delete 1-2 dead servers and make something diferent here.
    I used to play to some old comunitys only because they have servers i wanted to play. Why not play it here...
    Paintball mod looks nice allso :P To revive our servers we have to participate all together. not waiting a miracle to make people come to us ;D

(OBSCURITY MOD)

(A diferent kind of zombies )

(Paintball mod)

If you have any other ideas for any new mods please coment here!
    Have a nice day all of you and thank you for your time.
    Chris... :thumbsup:

• In general your idea is very good. But there is one big disadvantage: we are not a company.

I can't force people to do stuff. I think many members and trusted people wouldn't like it, if I force them to play. And when I do it, what would be the consequences? Remove Member rank?

• Iam not talking about removing peoples rank for sure. Just asking thair support . I think all of us want something new here, so why not suport our ideas instead of just teling them. 8|
    I'am prety sure every one wants meke 3xP revive again. As you see on codjumper their is allways people playing, thats just because a lot of admins is joining every time and allways someone is online.
    Why not doing the same to the other servers ?

• u wont find any ppl who have the long time motivation to play obscurity / old zombiemod 24/7, taking care about a new server and the mod.
    And if u dont have that it doesnt matter, because the server will stay empty if u dotn have anyone who cares about it.

Were not missing ideas, alone with my ideas on contests, servers, mods, game supports i would need a team of atleast 8 ppl who work 8h perday.
    Its about missing manpower.

We had an obcurity server, noone played on it, noone cared about it, same for all other of our servers where there isnt a person with motivation to care about it in the background.
    Only Server where this is the case is cj, where i care about together with the 3xP' Cj Lead.

• sadly thats by far not all what it needs to setup and populate a good server, trust me we have alot of experience with that :D