[COD4] DuBCraft21 (steam: DuBCraft21)

• Hello,

I am DuBCraft21, in real life my name is a bit in flux but right now it is Egon and in the future it will likely be Elaine. I live in California in the United States of America.
    At the moment I am 17, but will be 18 in just over a month as my birthday is December 18th, 1998. I am currently in my last year of highschool. After I graduate I will take a few years off from school, then try to goto college at UC Santa Cruz.

I am applying because I want to be able to work on the codjumper mod. I have little interest in the Member rank on the server and do not expect to receive it, but it would still be nice to have.

I started playing codjumper about 6 years ago on the DncDubCodjumper server that has long since been abandoned and deactivated. Although I have been playing for quite a long time, I can still be described as a noob since I spent most of my time playing alone, and had a long period of absence from the codjumper scene which lasted about 3 or 4 years, or perhaps longer.
    I started modding with Modern Warfare 2 where I ported several game modes from cod ghost's "Cranked" game mode to Gun Game and Sharpshooter. The gun game mod that I made featured a custom weapon that was a laptop that would shoot rockets as the final weapon. More recently I have been working on a zombies map for BO3 that is heavily reliant on scripting to make it work, but I am having some non-scripting related issues with it at the moment. I have also helped a few people with making scripts for their maps, although it has mostly been music easter eggs.

You can contact me through:
    -Steam: DuBCraft21

For the final bits:
    -This is a link to my 3xP' stats page: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    -Programming: GSC, C, C#, Java, Python

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Egon/Elaine aka DuBCraft21

• @Drizz Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I didnt see your post until just now.

I want to help with adding things in like a leader board that operates independently from the maps and that can be implemented into any map, including older maps like mp_dark for example. I would also like to help with fixing bugs that are currently in the mod, like for example you cant switch to a higher level deagle skin after you switch to a lower level one. (ex: if a regular rank player switches to weapon 0, they will never be able to switch back to any of the other weapon skins). I would also like to add in a way to do more to customize the gui with positioning and scale of each element, my plan for that is to do something similar to what is seen in the ars magica mod for minecraft which allows the player to drag and drop the elements to whatever locations they want.

• can u send me a link to your steam profile?