Cloudy 3xP CJ Application

• Apoligies For Using Your List But Its An Easy Way For Me To Know What Im Doing .

Your Ingame Name- Cloudy

Your Birthdate-1999 September 19Th

Your hardest Map you finished out of this list - descent 3 or blue2

Your gaprecord with and without rpg - 306 No RPG Gap / 360 rpg gap . Im Not A Gap Kinda Person :(

The Languages u are able to talk & The country in which you life - Only English And Im From UK

Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team - Ive wanted to join 3xP when i very first started codjumping on pc and it always amazed me how they could fly around the map . I have 100 hours on 3xP server over all time and im friends with most players and admins so its very convinient and ive been helping people with bounces as soon as i learned codjumper even if i couldnt do them i would try my best . Since Codjumper dosnt have a goal ive set one myself i beleive joining 3xP is the "You Win" in codjumper in my personal opinion its the best clan and community that i want to do more things with .

Your Steam Profile link - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969615362

And some more text where u introduce yourself a bit - My real name is Ben im 16 i currently dont work or go to school at the moment so i have alot of free time . Im more up at night around 7pm to 6 am is around the time im doing stuff on cod 4 .

Write something about your gaming past (Other Clans u were in, games u played etc.) - (Dont Read This If U Dont Care Its Way Too Long And I Put Way Too Much Effort Into It Apoligies) Ive been playing games since i was very young so i could be here for hours talking about it but i wont bore you . Ive been gaming since 3 years old with my uncle playing gta and all that stuff and as i got older and got xbox i started playing call of duty . I was around 14 - 15 when my friend asked me to come play micheal myers on cod 4 one time and i didnt think anything of it until someone else joined and started freerunning everywhere and id never seen something so cool . I started codjumping on console because thats where all my friends were at the time . I moved on to PC with a friend and havnt gone back since :) .

Write an Agreement that you will follow this rules and agree with them and that u read them: I Spent A Good Sturdy 10 Minutes Reading Through And I agree

See You In CJ ;)

• Ive Read this wrong and apoligies . My Current !stats show is 4 day 1 hour so im just getting to the 100 hour mark i think i dont time very well . ive been on this server a year plus now and my stats have been reset alot so im not sure if that affects !stats show . sorry for the confusion

• @Cloudy, @Funk means your stats page which is i guess this one: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    But for some reason the stats page is really slow.

But nice to see you apply I played with you on deathrun and you're better than me there :)
    I'm not playing now because i don't have a pc to play on but I wish you good luck.

[2017-07-25 17:17:37] Funk Attack: bunny called u weak for only giving 30min ban
    [2017-07-25 17:17:46] 3xP' AlterEgo: can you ss it

• Hello,

Zitat

I have 1000k hours on 3xP server over all time and im friends with most players and admins

tbh i think the way of how you wrote your application before you edited makes me rly think that you are a rly dishonest guy, it looked like you think we dont have a real way to look how much hours the people on our server have, so u simply wrote a way to big number, it simply looks like a big lie, and now as you know that we have a stats page showing this you correct yourself..

Anyways it is also quite obvious that you dont have 1000h ours on our server, because everyone would know you well on the server if it would be the case, f.e fustol has over 1000 hours, everyone has talked alot to him, hes well known on the server. With you that is definetly not the case.

Also the way you write about being friends with most players and admins is simply not true, the most guy with close to 100 hours a relativly unknown on the server, and its the same case with you, drizz noob and me are leaders of the 3xP' CJ Team and noone of us ever talked to you on our server or anywhere else (beside maybe a few sentences) before you wrote your application. So how could you say you are friends with most admins.

Beside that you got kicked out of NH for insulting one of their members, im quite in good contact with alterego and he basicly told me after i asked him to give me an oppinion about you, 'so all i can say about him , very cool guy till he show himself really' and for me it looks the same tbh.

So i dont want to make false hopes for you, after this things it is very unlikley that you get accepted in the 3xP' CJ Team, howevery nothing is fixed and i need to talk with noob and drizz before making things clear.

Greetings,
    Viruz

P.S.: After i wrote this i saw that i got another report on your behaviours on other servers where you insulted people and acted completly immature..

• It was my mistake i said 1000 hours i read it wrong i have 98 - 100 and i didnt know u had a statistics page i never checked it . Another mistake i said admins i meant alot of vips i talk to but i do talk to noob alot when hes on and i never see u or drizz on the server when im on . Idk who i insulted on NH i got kicked for writing this app and saying if i did get accepted i would take it because all the people im good friends with are on 3xP and its the biggest cj server . If your talking about being immature on other servers that would be MSG cj , there were fake chat logs of me calling people "niggas" and saying "i hate you" , i dont recall saying that to anyone but i cant remember who i said it too but i said "i hate you" as a joke to someone i was friends with cause i was trying a bounce and they did it with ease :P . All chat logs were taken out of context or are fake . I also said to alter i know im getting kicked but i would still like to be friends and play still , he didnt take it so well so i havnt talked to him since . Apoligies for all mistakes and hope we can clear things up with the "lies" about my hours which were not true but i pointed that out when i got on to 3xp and checked . Edit : i forgot what bunny said but this is not linked to my cod 4 but i have showed noob and FrisbeeSky i beleive my stats for 98 - 100 hours .

• Just want to point out my opinion:

I feel like you currently don't have much potential to get accepted in joining 3xP' : it seems that members don't know you that well and you have a lower skill than the average 3xP' Cj-member since the hardest maps you've finished are 8,5/20 and 11/20 (looking at the maps you pointed out).
    At this moment you haven't left a good impression for example looking at what Viruz had to say in his post.
    Then you replied claiming and explaining his misunderstandings about, as what was pointed out, your bad behaviour at this moment and in the past, still, you apologize for that.
    In conclusion we (all the members and leaders of 3xP') don't know what's true: either Viruz's post or what you claim to be truely the case as in explaining his misunderstanding.

So how does this continue?
    I think it's logical to say that as it looks now you won't get into 3xP'.
    But I think you should still get a second chance to show us what's really true;
    If you truely claim that "Ive wanted to join 3xP when i very first started codjumping on pc" and "ive been helping people with bounces as soon as i learned codjumper even if i couldnt do them i would try my best" and "its the best clan and community that i want to do more things with" then I say show it:

From now on play often on the 3xP' Codjumper server, show a good behaviour by continuing helping people and if you get stuck in helping others or you're stuck at a jump yourself then ask a member and when you manage to maintain that process for a few months then I garuntee that you'll succeed in the requirements to join 3xP'.

FrisbeeSky.

• I understand i do not have a great chance but Moug told me i should try , the hardest map ive finished isnt that hard cause i dont go for finishing maps . Codjumper to me is not a mission to complete its a sandbox . I enjoy going for hard bounces and making no rpg's possible no rpg , im not the most skilled player but i dont like bugging people for help and stuff like that . i have been in 3xp for over a year now and i have always helped lower skilled players to complete easy on maps . Im fully aware my hours on 3xp does not sound true since ive changed my statemeant alot but i have 4 days 2 or 3 hours on server , overall about 140 hours on cj because i used to play on MSG and Nh alot .

• I understand i do not have a great chance but Moug told me i should try , the hardest map ive finished isnt that hard cause i dont go for finishing maps . Codjumper to me is not a mission to complete its a sandbox . I enjoy going for hard bounces and making no rpg's possible no rpg , im not the most skilled player but i dont like bugging people for help and stuff like that . i have been in 3xp for over a year now and i have always helped lower skilled players to complete easy on maps . Im fully aware my hours on 3xp does not sound true since ive changed my statemeant alot but i have 4 days 2 or 3 hours on server , overall about 140 hours on cj because i used to play on MSG and Nh alot .

Regardless who encouraged you that you should try to apply or finish certain maps or whatever your pov is about the 'mission' of playing codjump or whether you enjoy doing no rpgs on jumps which you can do no rpg or whether you're the most skilled player or not at the moment or whether you ask people for cj-help or not or whether you claimed something different then the statspage says because you've played on other codjumpservers too or whether you have always helped helping lower skilled players or what ever other details you could point out about your cj-carrier, that all doesn't matter because the point remains that, like I have said, you don't succeed the requierments at this moment and in order to succeed in that, like I have said already you should take the second chance which in my opinion you may get if the other 3xP' leaders agree meaning "From now on play often on the 3xP' Codjumper server, show a good behaviour by continuing helping people and if you get stuck in helping others or you're stuck at a jump yourself then ask a member and when you manage to maintain that process for a few months then I garuntee that you'll succeed in the requirements to join 3xP'."

Emphasising: ONLY then you will succeed in joining the 3xP' Cj-Team and maybe I should explain something more about what I underlined and thickened:
    if you show a good behaviour we (members and leaders of 3xP') will notice that and will have nice talks with you which makes you show that you can be friends with the 3xP' community, but you have to show it!

Edit: In the end we (members and leaders of 3xP') tell you whether you're good enough to join the 3xP' Cj-Team, you don't tell us, you should show us

No exceptions, no excuses.

• I have talked to Noob and Drizz and we agreed to not accept you.

Declined