#3 Closed Beta 3xP' CoDJumper mod (Only for CJ members) [TODAY 17:00 UTC+1]

• Hey, another 2 ideas came to my mind;

5. a measurementdisplay which shows how well your rpg was expressed in timedifference:
    The way this could be done is to let the game start a timer the moment your Y-coordinate is going positive and let is stop when a rpg has been shot (I know that descent_v3 has a rpgshotdetecter so maybe that could be usefull?). Let it reset when a position has been loaded or when the y-coordinate is decreasing again (in case you're doing a bhop and you want to measure the 2nd(+) bounce or so)

6. a measurementdisplay which shows your max Y-coordinate expressed in either 1. the cordinate, 2. the timedifference from the moment the y-coordinate started increasing, or 3. the unitdifference of the Y-cordinate when it started increasing. I personally would go for option 2 since you will always have a positive number which is easier to read and understand quickly then seeing a negative Y-cordinate as max cordinate you reached before you started to fall down again. The way this could be done is pretty much similar as by idea 5 but instead of letting it stop when a rpg has been shot, let it stop when the Y-coordinate decreases again. And reset it when a positon is getting loaded again.

Something worth to note for idea 5 and 6: you might want to add the amount of time between 2 measurementmoments by the final measurement, this is why:

Reminder: "the beautiful thing about ideas is that they don't neccesarely need to be realised, it's also okay if it stays by just pointing them out. :>"

FrisbeeSky