Your Weekly Cj Dose [WCD] Democall

• Hello,
    we are ready to start this series.
    I will create a list of who is gonna do an edit on which date.
    But to start of with this we need some demos.
    Please send your demos Viruz, FrisbeeSky, Funk or me via pm.

Best Regards,
    Drizz
    *wrote from mobile device, im sorry for any mistakes.

• Zitat

Please send your demos Viruz, FrisbeeSky, Funk or me via pm.

Please send your demos to Viruz, FrisbeeSky, Funk or me via pm.

Small mistake but huge meaningdifference xd.

Edit: be sure you get a response soon when you sent (a) demo(s) to one of us in case the person to whom you sent your demo(s) to is on holidays.
    In case you don't get a quick response then send your demo(s) to another person of us.

• be sure you get a response soon when you sent (a) demo(s) to one of us in case the person tho who you sent your demo(s) to is on holidays.

Let's by a GRAMMAR NAZI

be sure you get a response soon when you sent (a) demo(s) to one of us in case the person to who you sent your demo(s) to is on holidays.

Small mistake but huge meaningdifference xd.

(I had to Frisbee)

[2017-07-25 17:17:37] Funk Attack: bunny called u weak for only giving 30min ban
    [2017-07-25 17:17:46] 3xP' AlterEgo: can you ss it

• musst mir noch das intro projekt und sound schicken

• Are the demos supposed to be regular shortcuts and no rpgs? And do they have to be new?

Basically they can be whatever. Shortcuts, norpgs, bunnyhops and some random creative jumps. I guess a few old ones here and there wouldn't really matter atleast in my opinion. As long as the jumps aren't normal jumps its fine. They don't need to be anything super hard either. The goal of this series is to let the lesser known editors get a chance to practice their editing skills on some interesting bounces, while at the same time trying to get the youtube channel appear more active with weekly videos. Obviously the more sick the demos are, the better. But don't be afraid to send them if you think they aren't good enough. I hope this cleared things up. Also the fellow WCD editors feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong. :)

• Basically they can be whatever. Shortcuts, norpgs, bunnyhops and some random creative jumps. I guess a few old ones here and there wouldn't really matter atleast in my opinion. As long as the jumps aren't normal jumps its fine. They don't need to be anything super hard either. The goal of this series is to let the lesser known editors get a chance to practice their editing skills on some interesting bounces, while at the same time trying to get the youtube channel appear more active with weekly videos. Obviously the more sick the demos are, the better. But don't be afraid to send them if you think they aren't good enough. I hope this cleared things up. Also the fellow WCD editors feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong. :)

+1 Agreed

What I would like to add to this is that everyone is allowed to send in demos, being a member of 3xp is not required.
    Mainly so there is a good variety of jumpers going into the series.
    Saving 'Community Specials' would bother more than actually adding some nice variety to the series, I mean, it would but I think the series will get variety enough with specific specials.
    And like Funk said; the fellow WCD editors feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong.