BOTW (Bunnyhop of the week)

• Your Weekly Cj Dose definetly

and i think YWCjD is way too long, i prefer WCD but anyways this is nothing that needs to be officially annouced or so, we will see what people use, same like botw

• 3 or 4 chars is best length for abbreviations tbh.
    Anything exceeding that length makes it look unconvincing.

Personally i would plan this a little more out,
    rather than assign one of the editors the weekly episode
    and call it "Your weekly CJ Dose #xx".
    How about making it more unique,
    let the editor provide some themes he could imagine himself editing.
    Let the forum vote for a theme and whatever gets chosen,
    gets edited on clips provided by community or w/e.

Its not needed to be super tryhard, but if you guys are really interested in editing this series,
    i'd try to change editing styles from week to week, not just by changing editor, but by trying
    different styles too, which would go hand in hand with the concept above i guess.

I dont know about others but for me the EDM style of edits got kinda stale.

• I rly like virus' idea of "WCD" it metaphorically gives my eyes raging boners and pleases my brain to an unimaginable extent.
    i also agree 100% with deleted User' idea of changing the editing style, and music throughout the course of the series. Unique edits are always entertaining; that ah why karzzyewon the contest.

• Its true that variation of editing styles would be good, but i think its bad to ask the forum or the community for the editing styles or themes, because this is part of the editor, and some editors just dont like some themes or arent that good in some styles, and i think its bad to force an editor to do a certian style or theme if he would personnaly made it diffrent. This will maybe reduce some motivation and creativity from the editor.

We should talk about lenghs (2 clips, 3 clips or timelimit or what ever)

And we should try to collect demos before we start and talk about what demos we will take.
    As u know there were alot of Bad demos in BOTW, this is simply because of the fact that it was very hard
    to collect 3 demos per week, and sometimes at saturday we just had one demo for sundays botw.
    Its better to have demos for the at least next 3 Weeks, also maybe releasing a video every 2 weeks not every week will help collecting worthy demos.

• but i think its bad to ask the forum or the community for the editing styles

let the editor provide some themes he could imagine himself editing.
    Let the forum vote for a theme and whatever gets chosen,
    gets edited on clips provided by community or w/e.

About the demos, i would ask the entire community for demos
    and not accept it only from within the team.
    I'd go for 4 clips per episode and produce 1 ep per 2 weeks.
    If you gather 4-5 editors, youll end up with 1 month time for your ep.