What is the point of this thread?
This thread is step 1 of increasing the quality of this clan as result of the 2 threads which included an attemtped discussion about it.
The point here is to discuss and throw out ideas on how a list, not too big, where the main activities (which should be) in our Cj team are pointed, should look like.
Once there has been a discussion big enough we (Noob, Drizzjeh and me) will create the final list.
What is the point of this list?
The list will be then added to the application system where we ask applicants to answer 2 questions per activity on the list.
Those 2 questions are pointed out in the example below.
After the list has been created it's going to be urgent that as many as possible members will also fill in the list with their skills and motivations.
This will happen in another thread.
The reason why we want other members to fill in the list is to increase the quality of this clan, more explanation about that will follow in the other thread once it's created.
The following list is just an example how it will look the the application system, nothing is definitively set, this means that everything about it can be discussed; the way it's prashed, the activities, the questions, etc.:
- Write by every activitysection of this clan...
1. how much you can help us with it.
2. a small explanation on how you will succeed. (this is just to show us that you can actually help us in the way you pointed out)
Be honest, it's not a problem if you can't help us with every activity pointed out below, this is just an indication for us to see where your abilities are.
How much can you help us with...
1. Keeping or improving a good atmosphere.
2. Organising speedrunevents.
3. Organising editcontestevents.
4. Organising other events.
5. Providing demos for montages and for 3xp YouTube series such as: <sum up of active series>.
6. Making videos for the 3xp YouTubechannel
7. Modding & Mapping
It's important that we sum up the activities we can think of as much as possible to make this list not too long, while still prevending vague explained activities.
This means that we mainly have to focus on how the things are phrased.