Public Apology To 3xP' and Specifically 3xP' Noob

• As you may be aware I was banned on the 27th of December 2015 for repeatedly imitating the name tag 3xP' by using tags such as 2xP 3-xP ect....

Noob dealt with this in the correct way by issuing bans until I thought oh shit I got a temp ban...

I then refused to accept the temp ban by using bypass methods. I did stop "trolling" however I should have accepted the temp ban which was fairly issued and waited to join back when it was released.

This is what got me perm banned as expected.

I can still access 3xP servers today and I do enjoy codjumping with various people that play in the server. To simply put it I want to get along with 3xP Noob and be done with the annoying bypass procedure every time he enforces a new ban.

Noob is just enforcing the ban which was decided by the leaders of 3xP' which is the correct thing to do however we are both bored of it now.

I would also like to say I haven't been "trolling" over these 4months since I have been banned and Noob can vouch for that.

I do apologise for my actions and would like to play just like I am now without getting banned every time Noob joins.

I also apologise for some of the posts made last year on 3xp ban forum.

I will not share any bypass methods with any other people that get banned, if they get banned but its unlikely as 3xP codjumping is pretty chill.

Let me know what you think, I'm not too good at these kind of messages but I would just love to codjump on 3xp like normal again. :thumbsup:

Regards,

• This is only what I think so I can be totally wrong.

I think the reason you apologise is not because of that you regret your actions in the past. I think its only because you now starting to think its annoying to bypass all the time, You knew you were trolling in the past but said you weren't in your last tread. In this one you also said "This is what got me perm banned as expected". So you knew you would be banned by bypassing and trolling but thought members should be tired of banning you when you bypass all the time and just allow you to play.

Anyway, I would give you a second chance, but as you probably know im not in the position to make the descision whether you should be unbanned or not. Anyway I think you will behave if you get your second chance.

Whatever the reason of your unbanrequest is I think its good that you apologise.

So.. This is only my opinion/thoughts and other members may have a different view on this.

Goodluck :)

• Hi Hawk,

I can see your point on my motives to apologise. You are correct I do regret my actions in the past and yes I was stupid. I was fully aware of my actions before I got banned and stopped immediately after.. I needed a kick up the ass if i'm honest ;)

I would like to reiterate that I have been playing on the server since I have been banned and I have not even attempted my trolling once. I have respected the rules (apart from bypass) and have had fun playing on the 3xp servers.

I want to be honest and open with this post, I will still play on the server either way and no matter the decision I will respect the admins and not repeat any trolling actions again. I have proven this over the 4 months I have been bypassing which suggests I have learnt my lesson.

I am more than happy to sit out a temp ban as consequence for my bypassing to prove I respect the admins decisions. I can send you across my current GUID and IP address to ensure I wont bypass.

There is not allot more I can say or do, but if there is a way to make it up to 3xp let me know and I will do my best to follow.

Kind Regards,

• I think it's pretty mature that you made a public apology and it shows that you have learned from your mistake. It seems you genuinely are sorry and don't plan on re offending.
    It's nice that you're honest and know you could bypass but instead made this post - it's a very mature thing to do.

I've talked to Viruz and we've decided to let you back on the server providing you don't troll (which I am pretty sure you won't).

Regards,

Noob

• Thank you Noob. I have no intention on braking any rules and look forward to playing with you and the 3xp community.

I will keep to my word about the bypass knowledge and thank you for understanding.

This was the right thing to do and once again I apologise about my past, it wont happen again.

Kind Regards,

Goliath