Removing Inactive Members from the 3xP' CJ Team

• Hey,

the following members will be removed from the team, due to unannounced inactivity on the server, in the forum and on teamspeak. And for not holding contact to us in anyway.
    Howevery if you are on this list this dont means that u are completly out of the team. If you want to play active again or get in activly in contact with us in anyway again, just contact me or drizz
    and u will be added into the CJ Team again.

Reminder: You dont have to play cj activly or be in forum or teamspeak activly. Its just important that u stay in contact with us in any kind of way.
    Even if u just comment on yt under our videos or so, this is enough to stay.

3xP' engine <---------- Last seen 9 month ago
    3xP' PIES <------------- Last seen 7 month ago
    3xP' Reimu <------------ Last seen 7 month ago
    3xP' Medium <----------- Last seen 6 month ago
    3xP' MzX <-------------- Last seen 4 month ago
    3xP' UnNamed <---------- Last seen 4 month ago
    3xP' Jack <------------- Last seen 3 month ago
    3xP' TraderJoe <-------- Last seen 3 month ago
    3xP' vecTa <------------ Last seen 3 month ago
    3xP' Ferkel <----------- Last seen 2 month ago
    3xP' Lerkk <------------ Last seen 1 month ago
    3xP' void <------------- Last seen 1 month ago
    3xP' Lumberjack <------- Last seen 1 month ago

Our Memberlist now contains these Members:

3xP' Viruz
    3xP' Drizzjeh
    3xP' Sea
    3xP' Pawz
    3xP' Tins
    3xP' Ekiij
    3xP' kenedko
    3xP' Ovecka
    3xP' Zojan
    3xP' TiGr
    3xP' RBxBouncer
    3xP' NoName
    3xP' NoobAim
    3xP' Ravi
    3xP' Siv
    3xP' Hoopik
    3xP' Muffin
    3xP' LeNeck
    3xP' skazy
    3xP' Xploz
    3xP' Noob
    3xP' HawK
    3xP' ZiP-
    3xP' Dexter
    3xP' Royalpaiin
    3xP' Jayme
    3xP' yippe
    3xP' Toad
    3xP' Wnki
    3xP' Chappie
    3xP' LonelyKM
    3xP' sNinjaa
    3xP' Angry Worm
    3xP' TaDa
    3xP' Cola
    3xP' Skorpiik
    3xP' Tayzer
    3xP' Boat
    3xP' Funk
    3xP' Zentrion
    3xP' Bunny
    3xP' FrisbeeSky
    3xP' Bad_boy

Greetings,
    3xP' CJ Lead

• Failed with medium, he got 2 diffrent guids, i looked up the one which was last online 6 month ago, the other is just 1 week ago. if u see him, say him to contact me pls

• Oh shit, when I saw this topic I was sure I am removed too... thanks for not doing that xD Last few days I have actually been playing CJ again, just not on servers, but soon you will see me there too. Atm I am just trying to get some really hard old, classic bounces on devmap, sorry for inactivity. I miss you guys so much, literally! See you soon on 3xP' server! <3
    ~Yours' Zojan xD

• As i see u are following our content on yt, writing with me in facebook sometimes and reacted on this thread in 3 days, i think you are active enough to stay :P. You are just too inactive if u are completly inactive :D

• Had to create a new account, but there's a good reason why I'm inactive (which I PM'ed you a while back on my last account)
    I'm back in Europe for a while and I'd love to play codjumper with you guys again, but my key still has VIP status without validation so I can't join the server. I added drizz to sort this out.
    Will be fun to play with you guys again :)

• @Reimu ah okay sry that we forgot your inactive msg :/

for validation stuff, drizz cant generate them, just me or mirko (fr33git). The best ways to contact us are through steam or teamspeak, were online there alot.
    the code is valid for 10 mins, so would be the best if u contact me when u want to join the server, then ill give your the validation code, and reset you member and everything =)