Beiträge von Zojan

It fills me with great sadness that we have to say the final goodbye to a person who did so much for the community both as a leader and as a friend. It would be imopossible to express with words how much respect I had for Him. I am certain that the wonderful projects that he initiated and took important part in will go on to bear beautiful fruit that Mirko himself, watching from up above, will apreciate and be proud of.

Farewell friend, rest in peace.

NONONONONO! :c Sad news my friend... sad news.
    I really loved playing with you, I don't know what to say... I believe that's a wise decision from you tho. Good luck at everything!
    ~digga Zoganman

Oh shit, when I saw this topic I was sure I am removed too... thanks for not doing that xD Last few days I have actually been playing CJ again, just not on servers, but soon you will see me there too. Atm I am just trying to get some really hard old, classic bounces on devmap, sorry for inactivity. I miss you guys so much, literally! See you soon on 3xP' server! <3
    ~Yours' Zojan xD

Hey guys! :D
    I know that you had to wait a bit to see my application here... sorry for that, I had technic problems. (god damn my computer! it's broken, idk what happend ._.) So let's get started!
    -Your Ingame Name:
    Zojan
    -Your hardest Map you finished:
    Mystic_v3 (need 2 bounces to finish dark_v3 -_-)
    -Your gaprecord with and without rpg
    With RPG is 377 (32 fps) and without 319 (also 32 fps)
    -Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team
    I really enjoy playing on your server and I like helping other players which would be easier if I had admin. :) ekhem...in fact...I am secretly in love with deleted User and Drizz... I just can't live without them!
    About me:
    Well I am 16 years old, I started playing cj 2 years ago and I am a bit addicted to it xD I am veery lazy and that's my biggest problem, couse I got to a pretty good school this year, but I keep getting bad marks due to not doing homework, forgeting about exams etc. I have younger brother ( I hate him) and younger sister ( she is younger than my brother but seems like she is more clever that he is :D) What else? Oh... I am from Poland kurwa! ;) If you have any questions just ask!
    I am afraid I can't do the trial now... (stupid computer -_-) but if you want me to prove my skills, I will do the trial l8r :)
    I edited the post and half of it got deleted... :c I dont remember what did else did I write before...
    Thanks for reading, answering and generally for everything :)
    ~Zojan
    (sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect :/)
    (emoticons on your website sucks wow... xD)
    Peace!