Codjumper team application

• hello guys i dont know maybe you guys waiting for this and maybe not :P okey lets jump :)

ingame name: Bad_boy$TN

My birthdate: 6/3/1992

Hardest map i finish: descent V2-v1 and fortress /and i can say i finish evry singel inter way and now im working on hard way

My gap record : without rpg 303-125fps) with rpg 365 125fps)370_333fps and take me some try im not that good on gap:P

Language i speak: italian _serbian_and inglesh but im not good on it but i can speak on comunity

Why i want to join 3xP' codjumper team: okey like i says before i love this comunity and i want to be part of it.and u guys give me the chance to be trusted player and i thank all people how support that ! but i see is trusted player on cj hes not abel to do nothing so i was listening unpowerful so i decide to applay for 3xp'cj team cuz i like too help ppl out like u guys did for me and thank u all for helping me to ugrpade my skill or i well never can applay this <3

My stats: http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=217568

let me say somthing about my self : my real name is chokri im 23 years old im from tunis and i live on serbia i dont like to say im good person or funny i think u guys know me ? but i can say this im friendly guy how like to meet ppl and make friend maybe sometime i can be asshol when i get nervos but heart is clean :) sorry guys im not persone how like to speak about him self but u guys know me !!!!

Games history: like i says on my app on trusted player when i was young i like to play games on pc but i did not meet games like cod4 cod2 or black ops 1 or 2 i was just playing games on facebook and yeah i dont have history with games like name i says but from the first time when i meet cod4 i like it to much and i start to play it and that was very fun for me and one day one of my friends show me cj mode and from the first time when i play it i like it so much and i can say i play more then 15 hours evry singel day and yeah thats all

i read all the rule and i agree :)

i just wanna add this : drizz viruz deleted User if u guys do me faivor if evrything gona be okey and u guys ask me for test can i do demo and i send it to u guys ) and let me explain why okey im realy scared to lose somthing i love u can call me nub u can call me pu**y but im scared so if u guys gona spec me i never gona make it hahahah

@Bad_boy thank u for reading <3

• drizz viruz deleted User if u guys do me faivor if evrything gona be okey and u guys ask me for test can i do demo and i send it to u guys ) and let me explain why okey im realy scared to lose somthing i love u can call me nub u can call me pu**y but im scared so if u guys gona spec me i never gona make it hahahah

As everyone knows we do care more about people being chill
    and down to earth rather than being able to finish sunset.
    However we established the test to see if someone can finish it live.
    Many people have the "speccurse" problem but after all its just in your mind.
    Im sorry but considering how easy the test is (speaking objectively),
    i disagree to give you the opportunity to send in a demo.
    If you want to pass the test easily, then train it. Thats all there is to it.

Kind Regards,
    deleted User

• <p>@deleted User i do passe the test punch of time if u dont belive me just ask member ask them for my time i always do 3:04 2:34 and more yestrday i did 2:02 before i did test with viruz but its somthing idk when i go to do test when they spec me i cant do it i shek like bi**ch and i cant move my hand hahaha belive or not just ask drizz and viruz they gona told how scren looking when i jump is dancing cuz i shek idk what i can say im listening very bad im soo sorry :(</p>

• Judging from your skill level, I believe you can easily complete the member test in the required time however, if you cannot do it when someone is spectating you, I'd be slightly concerned. As deleted User stated, the test is easy but what will you do if you're helping someone and can't do it because they're spectating you?

• @okey giraffe im gona explain to u better maybe u well understand the test i do and i done it 100 time and i always get time 2:43 3:05 and last day i make it early and i did 2:05 but now im gona told u why i cant make it when they spec me > cuz i was doing my best to ugrpade my skill and big thanks to all ppl how help me out now when i got a litile bit of skills and i was waiting for this moment to applay i get scared to lose so when go inside that door on test way and i think for test i partcipe to shek and i cant control my hand so i fail and i fail and i lose so yestrday i says for viruz lets do one try if i shek im gona go out he says no contunie to play and i contunie and i did 5:55 and after all thanks for all ppl how support this app and ye :(

• I get where u are coming from Bad. When I practiced for the test I was getting like ~1:45 all the time easily. I really thought I could ace the test. However when deleted User was speccing me do it my hand was out of control and I could barely finish it. I was shaking because I was afraid if I fail, then my chance of getting into 3xP was gone as HawK already mentioned. I'm sure we all know that Bad can do the test, but I'm still gonna have to agree with deleted User on this one. We shouldn't give Bad any special treatment just because of his excessive amount of speccurse. I would suggest that you Bad would practice the test until u get a steady time of ~2:00. Maybe ask other 3xP' members to spectate you so you can learn to play a little under pressure. :)