Trusted-Player-Application

• Hello Everyone, Happy New Years!
    My player stats page link for each server i have played on i did not get through but i always play on 3xP' servers.
    My name is Richard i am 15 years of age, i am from Trinidad and Tobago i have played CoD4 for around 2 years now.
    I want to be trusted player because i like to play on the servers much, admins are helpful,kind and respectful. and it would be nice for me to be apart of this community to be alongside you guys.You can contact me on the forum just PM me I'd be on everyday
    I have read and agreed with all the rules and threads.

• 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I've only checked for KtK though, because thats what i mainly play.
    Got one Statpage of yours, would be nice If you yould resolve the Ban by @dertom (or maybe you :) )
    Also found quite a collection of Locations/GUID with your Name.

Doesn't look good so far. Before you answer with the default phrase 'I didnt cheat' please consider being honest with us. Being part of the Trusted group requires a certain amount of... well, trust. Lying wont do any good then.

• As said, his Name comes up with a bunch of other Countrys.

Along with them, Chile as you already mentioned, Spain, Turkey, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Croatia and many more. Some of them even under the same GUIDs.
    The Name is kind of Unique, making this a coincidence not very plausible.

• The 8 month activity ago is not correct..i have problem with key-code resetting and CoD4 resetting...i have always been playing on 3xP' CJ ive been trying or get DR and KtK but no success..no one wants to help me via Skype
    i ve been around the servers many times mostly CJ becaue its what i can play on..but id really like to be part of community/team im okay with not being admin or anything but i just want help via skype with CJ,DR and KTK maps/mods

As said, his Name comes up with a bunch of other Countrys.

Along with them, Chile as you already mentioned, Spain, Turkey, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Croatia and many more. Some of them even under the same GUIDs.
    The Name is kind of Unique, making this a coincidence not very plausible.

im from T&T no other country my keycode is always changing that is why there will be same GUID but if you check the players Ip Address you would know who and where they are..you cant change the ip..and just advice when kciking/banning people do ip ban to make sure they dont come back no matter they change keycode name they cant come back...

3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

I've only checked for KtK though, because thats what i mainly play.
    Got one Statpage of yours, would be nice If you yould resolve the Ban by @dertom (or maybe you :) )
    Also found quite a collection of Locations/GUID with your Name.

Doesn't look good so far. Before you answer with the default phrase 'I didnt cheat' please consider being honest with us. Being part of the Trusted group requires a certain amount of... well, trust. Lying wont do any good then.

you will find many GUID because my keycode has been changed and many people use this keycode the name qLimAxzU is a youtuber's name i like it so im using it. i dont hack in anyway.

Guys im sorry for late reply's. my school had been re-opened and i got tied up with exams and stuff so im back now

Edit by UFaced: Merged the quadruple post in one...