• Hi, I am banned on 3xp, about a year ago i think, because deleted User doesnt like me... didnt bother about the ban since i didnt play at any of the 3xp servers (i just came to cj to ask why he banned me from his map, galaxy, which he had no valid reason for as well... but after i asked him, he ignored me, the whole server started yelling at me for speaking to deleted User... ???? .... and after that he permbanned me for 'being an annoying brat')... but now i wanna try ktk from 3xp.

guid: 4568e37f

greetings, [Ninja]Aura<3

• Guid: 4568e37f
    Reason: Annoying Brat
    Banner: deleted User

29426 --------- [Ninja]Aura<3 ---------- 3xP' deleted User ----------- ban -------- annoying brat -------- 21.01.2015 ------ 15:23 ------- 3xP' Codjumper

Hi, I am banned on 3xp, about a year ago i think, because deleted User doesnt like me... didnt bother about the ban since i didnt play at any of the 3xp servers (i just came to cj to ask why he banned me from his map, galaxy, which he had no valid reason for as well... but after i asked him, he ignored me, the whole server started yelling at me for speaking to deleted User... ???? .... and after that he permbanned me for 'being an annoying brat')... but now i wanna try ktk from 3xp.

Greeting, [Ninja]Aura<3

• (i just came to cj to ask why he banned me from his map, galaxy, which he had no valid reason for as well... but after i asked him, he ignored me, the whole server started yelling at me for speaking to deleted User... ????

You know very well why i banned you.
    You were annoying me and drizz all the time and saying things like we're your subordinates
    and only learned how to play CJ by you all alone, the mighty Ninja Aura.
    You have some sort of god complex with a constant need for attention, else youll go crazy.

because deleted User doesnt like me.

Im not judging you as a person but you make it easy for people not to like you,
    because of already given reasons.
    Do i need to justify why i "banned" you from galaxy? Clearly not.

Our rules clearly say 'Dont annoy admins'.
    You were repeatedly breaking this rule, ignoring verbal warnings.
    And i know if we unbanned you it would start again, because thats how you are.
    This topic is done for me, if you feel like dragging me into a discussion: save your energy.

• deleted User, this again proves your insanity. I have told you over and over again that I thaught you codjumper, I did never say that you learned it from me alone. You are the one who thinks I need constant attention, this is a problem from you.

You actually do need to justify it, you always pretended to be normal to me and never had a problem with me, I don't know if you did this because otherwise I wouldn't help you, or just because you are faker, but that is up to you.

I came to the server (I recorded it all by the way), asked you: "deleted User, why did you ban me from galaxy?"
    You didn't answer this.

I asked you again, the same question
    You again, ignored me.

When the people from the server started insulting me, you did nothing. This pisses me off, because I find that you must solve your own things instead of letting others solve it for you.

Eventually you answered with an insult, I asked about it and you banned me.

Now you say that if I get unbanned, I would start again. As far as I know, you started this by banning me. Second of all, it is not like you know me at all and you cannot determine for someone else how he is going to behave, you are not some kind of god. You say that I have a god complex, while you are the one who feels like he is too powerfull to even solve his own problems without abusing your powers.

• deleted User, this again proves your insanity. I have told you over and over again that I thaught you codjumper, I did never say that you learned it from me alone. You are the one who thinks I need constant attention, this is a problem from you.

You actually do need to justify it, you always pretended to be normal to me and never had a problem with me, I don't know if you did this because otherwise I wouldn't help you, or just because you are faker, but that is up to you.

This proves my insanity again? I never knew somone has proven any insanity.
    And i guess you're all alone with that opinion, apart from some hater, which noone cares about in any matter.
    No im not the one who thinks that you need constant attention.
    Everybody thinks that, even if it doesnt seem like that. If you only knew...
    Aditionally you have admitted to be like that on |Normal| yourself.
    Why are you contradicting yourself now?

I never pretended to be "normal" to you, but i wasnt instantly confronting you directly with my personal opinion of you,
    because i knew if people disagree with you, this kind of worthless discussions happen.
    I even witnessed this on the server myself.

Yes you came to the Server and annoyed the shit out of the entire server.
    You seem to be the guy who alternates past conversations to your liking.
    Yes you asked me friendly ONCE. I ignored it , so what?
    Then you went crazy and kept asking up to 30 times in unfriendly ways.
    You dont realize that people insulted you because of the way YOU are behaving.
    And apparently people insulting you doesnt solve any problem of me.
    In fact there wasnt even any problem. Wheres the logic?

EDIT: I just checked chatlogs and you were telling people to shut up repeatedly,
    stating things like i have no selfrespect, because i ignore you. (clearly logic at its finest)

And yes you would start again. I know you have ADHD and i know quite some stories about you.
    And what i witnessed was exactly the kind of behaviour which they've seen from you over and over.
    No im not some kind of god, you're right. Im just a guy on the internet with his own opinion about you.
    I didnt abuse my powers in your case, wheres your proof?
    Maybe read our rules before stating things like that, while calling me insane..

I have told you over and over again that I thaught you codjumper

Yes and disagree. Showing me like 10 jumps is not teaching CJ.
    Noobaim , 1804, Kev, Tox, Siv were mostly the people who have taught me CJ.
    But it doesnt even matter.

You should learn to accept the truth and stop alternating facts which benefit your ego.
    And i can see that you like to project your own issues onto others, in this case me.
    After all thats a basic human defense mechanism, but why would you keep lying to yourself?
    Theres really nothing you gain from that.

EDIT2:

PS: Im tired of people from CJ creating drama, apparently they like it.
    You will stay banned. End of discussion.

• As deleted User is not in the position to decline your unban appeal, i will do it

#Declined

Zitat

came to cj to ask why he banned me from his map, galaxy, which he had no valid reason for as well... but after i asked him, he ignored me, the whole server started yelling at me for speaking to deleted User

oh the whole server started yelling at you for speaking to deleted User? thats simple not true, it was how you behaved on the server, it was basicly my only contact with you, which is why i remember this even when its over 9 month ago.

But as i now collected some other oppinions about you and your behaviour, i can clearly decline your unban appeal. The main reason why i do this is not because deleted User dont like you, the main reason is that i dont really like the way how you behave in your appeal, you dont try to stop fights from the past u reall just restart it with this sentence

Zitat

i just came to cj to ask why he banned me from his map, galaxy, which he had no valid reason for as well... but after i asked him, he ignored me, the whole server started yelling at me for speaking to deleted User... ???? .... and after that he permbanned me for 'being an annoying brat

istead you could have said something like 'i know we misunderstood in the past' or 'i apologize for everything happend in the past lets just restart' or 'the fights from the past has stopped for me, i really want to give it another go' but u didnt, you just said something with the message 'deleted User banned me for no reason in the past and whole server flamed me for no reason in past', you could have done this better, now its too late