Beiträge von [Ninja]Aura<3

deleted User, this again proves your insanity. I have told you over and over again that I thaught you codjumper, I did never say that you learned it from me alone. You are the one who thinks I need constant attention, this is a problem from you.

You actually do need to justify it, you always pretended to be normal to me and never had a problem with me, I don't know if you did this because otherwise I wouldn't help you, or just because you are faker, but that is up to you.

I came to the server (I recorded it all by the way), asked you: "deleted User, why did you ban me from galaxy?"
    You didn't answer this.

I asked you again, the same question
    You again, ignored me.

When the people from the server started insulting me, you did nothing. This pisses me off, because I find that you must solve your own things instead of letting others solve it for you.

Eventually you answered with an insult, I asked about it and you banned me.

Now you say that if I get unbanned, I would start again. As far as I know, you started this by banning me. Second of all, it is not like you know me at all and you cannot determine for someone else how he is going to behave, you are not some kind of god. You say that I have a god complex, while you are the one who feels like he is too powerfull to even solve his own problems without abusing your powers.

Guid: 4568e37f
    Reason: Annoying Brat
    Banner: deleted User

29426 --------- [Ninja]Aura<3 ---------- 3xP' deleted User ----------- ban -------- annoying brat -------- 21.01.2015 ------ 15:23 ------- 3xP' Codjumper

Hi, I am banned on 3xp, about a year ago i think, because deleted User doesnt like me... didnt bother about the ban since i didnt play at any of the 3xp servers (i just came to cj to ask why he banned me from his map, galaxy, which he had no valid reason for as well... but after i asked him, he ignored me, the whole server started yelling at me for speaking to deleted User... ???? .... and after that he permbanned me for 'being an annoying brat')... but now i wanna try ktk from 3xp.

Greeting, [Ninja]Aura<3

Hi, I am banned on 3xp, about a year ago i think, because deleted User doesnt like me... didnt bother about the ban since i didnt play at any of the 3xp servers (i just came to cj to ask why he banned me from his map, galaxy, which he had no valid reason for as well... but after i asked him, he ignored me, the whole server started yelling at me for speaking to deleted User... ???? .... and after that he permbanned me for 'being an annoying brat')... but now i wanna try ktk from 3xp.

guid: 4568e37f

greetings, [Ninja]Aura<3