Giving votemap right to Trusted Players

• Good afternoon all,

through means of this thread I would like to make an argument to give Trusted Players the ability to vote for new maps.

I believe only the admins currently have the power to change maps, which in my eyes seems to be not very benificial for example for the KTK server .
    I have noticed the past few weeks that certain maps attract a lot of people, that would want to stay and play another map after the game but once they see the poor map suggestions (no offense intended, it's just how rotation works) they tend to leave. Quickly and completely.
    In my opinion, this could change if the trusted players would be able to suggest a different map, one that is not in the rotation at the end of the game.
    This way, more people will stay to play another game and this will in turn attract more people.
    The option should only be used at the end of each game or with the consensus of the majoirty of players present in the server at that time.
    I believe that all of the Trusted Players are very capable of handling this responsibility with care, and this way we can keep the server healthy and alive!

Thank you for reading, I look forward to your response!

Daan

• Trusted players already have the perms to vote map, because I have the same opinion you have.

Check this: KTK server - Map changing and Votes

But mirko is regularly updating the GSM (MAM) and sometimes there are some little bugs or stuff that needs to be done again in order to work with the new files. And for now the vote map command (!vote start map mp_mapname) isn't working.

When mirko fixes it, you'll be able to vote for maps (btw, only vote for maps you know. Some maps in the maps list (!maps) are bugged with the mod).

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.