KTK

• Hi juba,

Sorry about this, I guess you just have been unlucky.

As I stated in the other thread:

EDIT:
    I'm more inactive than ever. Which means, if you don't have Xfire, I'll most likely never be able to restore your prestige because I'm almost never on the server. And even with xfire it will surely take a long time. Sorry about this but I cannot do anything about it. You can still post a request on this thread but be aware that it's a possibility that your prestige never gets restored.

You never added me on xfire and now xfire messaging client is dead anyway.
    I still use xfire to check who is ingame from time to time though, but I've never seen you, so I was simply never able to restore your prestige.

Be sure to use the name "juba" (or JUBA whatever), so if I see your name I'll join the server.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I think you haven't read well what I wrote.

Be sure to use the name "juba" (or JUBA whatever), so if I see your name I'll join the server.

That means if I see you are on the server, I'll join the game to give you your prestige back.

About xfire, since you have never written your xfire username, I didn't know you had added me.

If you want your prestige to be restored on KTK, you'll need to write a post on this thread providing some information:

As I wrote here:

1. Your exact name(s) in game. If you have several names that you used for quite a long time, write them all.
    5. Your xfire username (if you have xfire indeed). You can download it here if you want: Download Xfire

Anyway, now Xfire is dead.

The problem now, is that if you never play, I won't be able to give you your prestige, because indeed you need to be in-game in order to receive your prestige. And I can't do anything about that.

PS: Though as you can see here: Rank restore command for certain trusted players?, maybe soon more people will be able to give back prestiges, and it will surely be easier for you to get it back.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• He does play, actually.
    I saw him a couple of times now, I've added him on viber, so please tell me on the forums when you are coming online, UFaced, so I can tell him you're coming and then you'll meet in the server and live long and happily after all ^^

• Done (prestige 33).
    Closed.