Tusted Player Application-09.KonVer

• Also,

I said "konver noob "
    then I said "jk"
    and you automatically took it seriously and started talking bs .

and

I was talking to another who told me nub maybe you're confused<33

If you started talking bs about someone saying 'nub' to you... That is one reason more, that you wont fit into trusted group. Also i think you would use your powers in-game to warn people for something what is not against the rules.

• Declined and closed.

It doesn't matter whether "HJoin" is you or your cousin (I think it's you though), when MicroTom asked you why you created another account to post on your thread, you should have said it was your cousin (let's say it was), and not act like you knew nothing at all and lie.

Btw, your cousin said you are 10 years old. Well your English is good for a 10 years old Italian. Or maybe he lied? Or maybe you wrote it, thinking you were writing with your "09./KonVer<3" account?
    All in all, that's way too much lying. Even if some things are true, there are obviously many lies among those facts.

You asked me when you could re-apply (here and by PM), well according to our rules ( CoD4 Trusted player application - Recent changes [READ before applying] ), you can apply again in 3 months. Who knows, people can change. But if ever you do re-apply, you'll need a lot of good feedback, and not from you or your cousin.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I know that this thread is closed and all, but how can we expect to trust him three months from now? I agree that people can change and deserve second chances, but I can't get over the fact that he blatantly lied to all of us, denied his wrongdoings, and had the audacity to ask when he could reapply. Ironically, do you think you could trust him as a "trusted player"? Just my opinion..

• I know that this thread is closed and all, but how can we expect to trust him three months from now? I agree that people can change and deserve second chances, but I can't get over the fact that he blatantly lied to all of us, denied his wrongdoings, and had the audacity to ask when he could reapply. Ironically, do you think you could trust him as a "trusted player"? Just my opinion..

Yeah I think you're right. Let's say 1 year before he can re-apply. I wouldn't say "never", because I think people deserve second chances to show they can evolve.
    There are chances that in 1 year he won't even be playing on our servers anymore, but well yeah, it's true that lying the way he did, it would be hard to trust him 3 months from now. 3 months is the period for regularly declined applications. This is a special case.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.