Trusted players in deathrun -_-

• I dont give a fuck about how they play but using traps to kill me (they are not activators ofc ) it maight be fun for them but not fun for me -__-
    its a bugg i thought he acti on me i edit dat sorry
    SiMSON the trusted player did dis
    PPL THIS SERVER IS COOL BUT WHEN THERE IS NO ONE TO HANDLE THEM THAT SUCK ...
    mostly this is bs xD but tell that nooby SiMSON to stop doing that plox its not cool thank you , do what you think is right . hopefully you do something xD

• Yo brah,

If I interpreted your words correctly u meant, that he passed map (as a jumper ofc) and started to activating traps ?

It's normal, some of ppl doing that. Just stop before trap and w8 (if some1 is near switch ofc), simple and logical ;)

And I dunno if it's bug ... I would proly polemicize with that.

So for me this "accusation" is inopportune. U have to make it up.

Cheers,
    $ i w y .exe

• but :| no it wasnt what i meant xD
    you was in framy map today he did a glitch he wasnt in the acti room he havnt finished the map yet ,he even said it after i died he said i killed you ... man ask dark pro if you didnt understand me xD cause idk how to explain it all i know is it was a glitch and he did it on me and its shitty what he did and not cool but thank you for reading this .

• If any1 wonders, this is why @SiMSON gives @HaHa! A no. It's personal, has little to do with her capabilities of being trusted, and therefor I think the No shouldn't be counted as feedback in your decision @UFaced
    And btw, was anything done with this report? Seems like noone actually paid attention to it..