Banned from Kill The King.....pls help

• I was playing an ordinary match of KTK on map Castle and then someone banned me. When I try to join it says rule 1.1 - Wallhack is forbidden but I dont have hack!!!!!! I really like playing on Your servers and now I cant because I am banned for 8600 days!!!!! Dertom banned me. Look at my K/D. What kind of hacker has 251 kills with 530 deaths? Please be reasonable.

Thank you! ;)

My banner: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

• A lot of WHackers play very badly. Indeed, good players don't need to hack. So your K/D doesn't prove anything (if you had been banned for aimbot, it would have meant smth, but for WH it's irrelevant).
    Not saying you hacked or anything, just wanted to point this out.

@dertom you're required here :D

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Thank you for your reply. But I dont even understand why I got permanent ban while others get tempban? As you can see, I have not been banned before.

Any cheat = direct permban. If other hackers got tempbanned, it means they were lucky there were no people on the server with permissions to permban (most trusted players can only tempban and not permban).

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.