Cheater report - "awerf" [BANNED] [WORTH A READ]

• For starters, he has been banned by !nYpk! .
    So, I've been playing on the nuketown server and a guy came in and I didn't really bother looking at him since he didnt do much in the start.
    After 10-20mins people have been calling him a cheater and saying he has roccat , so I was like "really? Roccat? :D" wanting him to approve that he hacks [HAVE IN MIND I HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONNECTED BEFORE HIM AND HE HAS NO IDEA @!nYpk! AND I ARE TRUSTED PLAYERS LVL3 / LVL2] and he was like "yea". I said "I wanna see :D" he said "come and spec me" and so on, I have made a demo, in the mean time, !nYpk! and I have talked on the xfire chat and I mentioned him cheating. He was in the game OR he connected, idk , and after a min or two after the guy that was also playing [Some bazinga dude] said "I'll call an admin" he said "i'll leave". I tried my best to convince him to stay on the server until !nYpk! managed to ban him and I SUCCEEDED. He got banned 1 min afterwards.

Demo : https://www.mediafire.com/?7mt1brkmqzl3z7k
    I can not believe cheaters have gotten so stupid (tbh they were never any smarter either). But this is just playing stupid haha.