Hi! I try to join 3xP clan

• Jo, Im Adam im 12 And i try join to 3XP clan
    I from poland. I was born in 28.07.2002.
    I always play:
    Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
    Counter Strike Global Ofensive
    I play cod 1-2 hours daily.
    I love 3xP Clan. It the best clan on Cod 4!
    #I like it
    Hmmm what next?
    1.I can english very well
    2.I intrested and training parkour 4 years.
    3.I like all members 3xP :D
    :)8o

• Hi CyberMycha,

Thanks for your interest in our community.
    However, your application is very short and doesn't meet all the requirements: 3xP' Application System 2k14

Also, even though you surely speak English very well for a 12 yo, I'm not sure it would be enough to communicate well with all the members in TS.

You can still try to edit your application to increase your chances of being accepted if you want, but I'm not sure it will be enough.
    Anyway, the decision is not up to me, wait for another admin or leader to answer.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• No from me.
    Member are generally active in TS and i dont think you would be active,
    or even fitting with this young age.
    Your application doesnt meet the requirements which you're supposed to read first.

I can also say that you're not mature since i have met you multiple times ingame with a rude behaviour.