3xP' qLimax - insult, kick without reason, bad language on server..

• Hello, I'm sorry for second thread about 3xP' member in that year, but I really think I have to.

I connected to 3xP' Nuketown server to have some fun. There was one 3xP' member - qLimax, so I thought server is good at the moment, because there is online person with rights and with power to keep it clear out of cheaters. I think I was wrong.. :(

What actually happened? It was TDM so I took AK-47 to have some fun with fast kills - I'm AK player , I play with scope only on Nuketown server. Everything was cool, my stats were good, but not best - something around 50-17. After TDM ended and final knife round coame, I got kicked out from server by 3xP' qLimax with following reason: "YOU'R SO FUCKING GAY". I was surprised - negative of course. I didn't know why did he kicked me from server, so I did come back on the server and asked him. He replied: "your so fucking gay and hacking". Is that good reason to kick someone from server? I'm not even talking about language and culture in words.. He didn't spectate me to be sure before kick.. :(

After short time, like 1 minute only, HD connected to the server and I requested him to tell qLimax I'm clear, because we know each other with HD for longer time. He is trusted player, so I thought his words would help me out. qLimax said he is going to spectate me to be sure.. Bad thing that he want to do this after kicking me and naming me gay.. :/

Proofs in two spoilers below - first from 3xP' stats (kick, chat logs), second one in game (to show you I'm clear).

I'm looking for some serious statement about qLimax behaviour.

This thread is not made for spammers, post hunters, flamers and it's not supposed to begin a war. Please, keep calm, if you want to reply.

If something isn't clear enough or you have some questions to me, feel free to ask.

Regards,
    myst.

• As you can see further up in the chat I said I am sorry and I will just spectate then you just raged I was kinda mad the reason wasn't acceptable if you see this I am sorry for my language und unrespectable behaviour I did try say sorry to you but you wouldn't accept but wont happen in the future .

• Why didn't you post this in thread I've made? Anyway, I didn't rage. I left, because I had feeling you would kick me again.

By your words that's like everyone can insult others as gay or cheater, after that say sorry and everything is perfect? I don't think so..

I did check chat and I saw you're always using bad language on server, so that's not your first time. Also you threate to players. Proofs? Here you go:

Regards,
    myst.

• By your words that's like everyone can insult others as gay or cheater, after that say sorry and everything is perfect? I don't think so..

Of course not everything is perfect but its better than not even apologizing.
    Qlimax is a good guy and im surprised that he kicked with this insulting reasons.
    But if he keeps his promise that it wont happen again, i dont see the problem. :)

My opinion.
    Best Regards,
    deleted User

Offtopic: Someone please merge the threads together.

• @qLimax
    I didn't rage. I don't want to waste time to see no sense kick reasons like yours one. I'm 99% sure you would kick me again

I have this avatar, because I like it. I have same one on Xfire. You're the first person, that has problem with it.. If it's not good - please, some Admin contact me and I will remove it.

@deleted User

Thank you for post. I agree, of course it's better than nothing.

@Mirko

Thank you.

• All you do is try to get everyone who says something bad about you kicked out of the clan I disagree why I kicked you for that im sorry (wont happen again) but you could of at least tried to accept the apology but no I have seen all the threads you have posted about people and most of them are about little taty things its kinda sad but you know you should report it if it goes on and on but never mind that's what its here for.

Just getting a little sad you want everyone out it like you are jelouse or something you have said stuff to me before I wasn't a member but I didn't go crying but anyway just leave it at that thanks guys.

sorry everyone.

-> @mirco @virus for my behaviour .

[headline]Roofer Josh[/headline]

• I don't want anyone kicked from 3xP'. In my opinion Clan has better and worse members, but that's my opinion. 3xP' has good Admins and good Leader, it's their decision who is in Clan and who isn't. One thing I'm sure about is that Mirko is really peaceful person, so I don't think anyone would be kicked becasue of my thread.

Try to put yourself in my view - most of players flame on you that you're cheater, members kicks you for cheats or scripts you don't have. When I turned off chat in game, then I didn't saw Viruz's warn at last days and shit situation came out. Yes, I raged in that situation, but I didn't rage on server after you kicked me yesterday. What would you do if you would be me? Maybe there is better solution I don't know yet.

I have seen all the threads you have posted about people and most of them are about little taty things its kinda sad

I'm sorry, but which threads? There are only two, about you and about other member.

• This is the second report about you qlimax, i know that myst also had some bad behaviour in the past, but the thing is, he dont do this in the name of 3xP cause he is not in. And you are not allowed to kick/ban cause of personal problems woth someone.
    That you apologized for your behaviour was the best what you could have done after that.

But keep in mind that this reports came in very short time, so this is your very last chance.
    Btw read "punishment for rulebreaker thread" kicking with such a reason is a nogo!

• @qLimax

I'm not crying in corner. I love 3xP' because of past and I can't understand why some people act like you did. As Viruz said, with 3xP' tag on the server. You're making yourself worse in eyes others, but first of all you're making 3xP' worse - they didn't deserve that.

@Drizz and @Viruz

Thank you for your posts.

In my opinion thread can be closed.

btw. Leech, thank you for dislikes for all my posts, I feel better now.

• Closed