MP_GALAXY RELEASE!

• Hi everyone,

Im happy to announce the release of my first map:

mp_galaxy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The map contains 5 ways and 1 Gaproom.

• Easy (around 110+ jumps)
    • Test (15 jumps)
    • Inter (around 60+ jumps)
    • Inter+ (around 60+ jumps)
    • Hard (around 80+ jumps)

The easy way starts very easy with a Bouncer-Training like difficulty.
    This part is possible 125 FPS only. It progresses to 333 after this part and gets slightly harder.
    The entire way is on easy- to easy+ level.

The Inter and Inter+ way is the same way with a difficulty gap. Inter (normal) is on a level from inter- to inter+.
    The Inter+ way covers a difficulty from Inter- to Hard-.
    Its a good combination to optimize your techniques & strafes.

The hard way covers a big variation of techniques and is split in 3 parts.
    The first part is the green part which is obviously the easiest part.
    It covers alot of distance jumps which are also hard if you do every possible norpg.
    It then progresses to the blue-part which contains alot of angle-jumps.
    The last part is the red part and it is the hardest part of the map.
    You will need advanced skills to finish the hard way.

Furthermore the map contains a Testway for 3xP' Applicants.
    It is on inter- level and you will need to complete it in less than 4:00 min to pass it.

The map also provides a gap room which is covering gaps from 270 to 419 units.

I have to thank everyone who helped me in the making of this map, because it were a ton of people.
    Im happy to have such a good community who stays together and help each other out,
    instead of doing a hate based competition. I think CJ is the only mod where this can and IS happening.

Download: mp_galaxy

Have fun! :)

Best Regards,

deleted User

• Very nice Map deleted User,

Already finished Easy, Inter & Inter+ and had alot of fun, now struggling my way through hard way :P

• god bless the mighty: K1oRpcyd(); thread

well played lololol

apart of the lame script fail attempt to block certain users from your map and give certain people vip acceses. from which the list of names is just public but ok...
    a really good map, ty

• First of all congratz on your 1st map! Really nice looking map. :thumbsup:

Now for some critics. :evil:

I agree with Wingzor regarding the scripts.

I'm used to decompile every new map and check scripts for any harmful codes. When I saw scripts written in promod-like style they've really raised my attention, like there's something harmful in there for real. So I've spend fairly long time reformatting the scripts noticing there's no harmful code inside.
    What I'm trying to say is putting scripts in this style is a really dick move(not to mention all the thread and variable names). I mean what were you trying to hide in there? Scared that someone will stole your copy-paste scripts? I understand promod is written in that style to prevent people stealing the code but that's a mod code. If you'd want no one to see the script you might aswell not compile them with map and have them side map and run it on your servers only.

I hope you understand how this feels. :rolleyes:

Best regards,

Tommy

• Wow never expected you to comment here Tommy :)

I understand your citicism,
    but yet you have to remember that the map would only work on our server.
    Making a 3xP exclusive CJ Map was/is not really my intention.

I was not trying to hide anything, i was trying to make people lose interest to copy / paste
    into their map gsc's in the first place.

Thanks for your feedback :)