Trusted Player Application

• I am writing this application for the reason of "cheaters" also people who just are mean to each other also the people who are just using to many glitches, I think that I could make this server a better place for people to play on I play this about four to five hours a day sometime six hours and the amount of people I see doing glitches is just too much.

Things about me:
    My name is Morgan
    I am 13 Years Old
    I am very kind but when someone is not playing by the rules then I will try to stop them
    I am very good at sorting stuff out

I have a skype account
    I have a team speak account: eFe Sn1pErZ
    My ingame Name Is: eFe Sn1pErZ

I agree with the trusted player rules.

• The reason is because they only said that they had accepted to many over the month and when ever I play i bearlly see any trusted player because when ever I play they are on but then they leave everyone starts to disobey the rules so that why I write the same thing.

• First: You can't reapply within 6 months from your original rejection.

Second: You reapplied without adding anything to your application. I took the time to explain to you why it was rejected, and you didn't even care. The same required info is missing furthermore.

#Rejected.

Don't apply again.

Edit: Just saw your last post.
    As apparently you haven't seen it: Just to Let U Know Sorry Dont Read This
    The fact that you didn't even check the answers on your threads also proves that you wouldn't fit into our community.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.