rufas1's Application

• In Game Name

My in game name is rufas1. I occasionally go by Player, but not often. I also have my
    usernames in red since it is my favorite color, but that is besides the point. If you want
    to know my actual name, it is Jordan.

Birthday

My birthday is on the Fourteenth of November in the year of 1997, which means I
    am 17 years old. (11/14/1997)

Hardest Maps Completed

I really do not spend much time trying to complete the hardest maps out there since I
    just want to enjoy Call of Duty Jumping, not get myself pissed off. But the two of the
    hardest maps I completed has got to be mp_blue2 hard, and mp_qube hard.

Gap Record

I use to practice a lot of gaps back then when I could only get to 125 frames per second.
    Since I can do more of the advanced stuff now, I hardly mess with gaps anymore. But
    the farthest gaps I pulled off were 311 no RPG and 360 RPG.

Language and Location

I only speak English. I use to take a Spanish class when I was in middle school, but now I
    hardly remember anything I learned. I use to also learn from my friend, but he moved
    back to Mexico. I might visit him sometime, but for now, I am just going to stay here, in
    the United States of America. (USA)

Reasons to Join the 3xP Clan

I have been Call of Duty jumping since 2012 and I want to see if I have the skill to be in a
    clan. I have been playing in the 3xP server quite a lot, and in the process; I have met a lot
    of friendly people, helped others, and most of all, had fun. I like to help people and see
    their improvements. Even if it was not a dramatic change in the bounce or jump they did,
    I still like to see others get better.

About Me

Let me start off by saying I am very musical. I play multiple instruments: Clarinet, Alto
    Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Drums, Congas, and the Piano. I play the Drum Set and the
    Congas in my Highschool Jazz Band.

Another hobby of mine is obviously Call of Duty Jumping. Like I said, I have been
    jumping since 2012. I do not have a favorite map since there are so many good maps to
    choose from, but mp_galaxy looks like it is going to be a good one!

Now, you are most likely looking at this application and thinking I am a fat scrub, but I am
    not. One of my most favorite things to do, is to Breakdance. I have been Breakdancing since

Here are some way random facts about me: My favorite style of music is jazz, I am a
    waterholic, my eyes are hazel, I almost lost my hand in a metal working shop accident,
    I like math and science, I play too much Guitar Hero, and I fell out of a tree when I was a kid.

3xP Statistics Page

3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

• Hello rufas1

First of all i really liked your application.

You said you play on 3xP servers alot, but your stats said that you have only played about 2 hours.
    You need to collect more playtime because we try to find active people for the CJ-Team.

You fullfill all other requirements so i will leave this application open until you have collected some more playtime.
    Untill then mp_galaxy will be released and you can try the skilltest.
    It should be no problem for you :D

Thank you for your interest in our team

Best Regards,

Drizz

• Alright. Just wondering, if your stats say they have been reseted, does that also mess with you statistics?
    I have gotten into mapping, and at some moments, it resets my stats. I know for a fact I connected to the server
    at least 100 times. And last time I played on the server was just yesterday.

• i also like you application, very long, very detailed.

i think if u already reached the 100h on our server we surly know you, so just post the name you use ingame the most.

• Hmm I do not know. I have been playing in the server for awhile. My xp in the server is also glitched,
    but I am not sure if that means anything. Should I just create a new profile and play in the 3xP server
    with that instead?

• Application is good, but i honestly don't think that you played 100h on the 3xP' servers, otherwise you would've told us the name you've been using (and not avoided the question by telling that you'll be using the name rufas, which is obv).
    For me it seems like that you played on styx (also quit 2 times, google ftw :D) and now you want to start on 3xP.
    I can't speak for the others (I'm not in the CJ team), but I think it would increase your chances to tell the truth instead of making up playtime on 3xP' servers.

Sorry if I'm wrong, but with the information you give us atm, I don't think that you've "often played" on 3xP'.

But anyways, nice application, good luck.

• Zitat

I know for a fact I connected to the server
    at least 100 times.

you have to play 100h not join 100times, and i never saw a rufas1 on our server while i played on it.

Atm for us it looks like you are lying to us which is a really bad start if u want to join a cj community.
    Especially we take a special look on the peoples behaviour and character.

So i wanna hear your part of the story.

If im wrong and "your acc is bugged" or so use another guid and get us known on our server a bit more.
    We need a proof for your activity.

• it seems extremely weird that your rpg gap record is 360 but your hardest map you've done is qube.
    i can't really say much about your activity in the server since i'm never there, but i've never seen you there. however your app is very nice and detailed.
    if i see you at the server and i can look at your skills, then it would be a yes from me

• #Rejected