Void's Codjumpers Team Application

• Hello everyone X/

Ingame name: void
    My hardest Map that I've finished : mp_mystic/mp_mystic_v2/mp_evacuate_v2/mp_dark_v2
    My gaprecord with and without rpg: RPG:372(125) Norpg: 315(333)
    Why do I want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team: I've been searching for the nice friendly clan, seems to be that i founded one :D , so I'd like to join in.
    And some more text about me: I started CJ about few years ago, and i liked it <3 . Since I started to play in Cj I'd taken few pauses in playing.
    For now, I usually play custom maps, sometimes I'd like to play surf maps. That's all, thanks for reading. :saint:

• Hi void,

Thank you for your application.
    I searched the name "void" in our database, is this you?:
    3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

If yes, then collect some more playtime because we search for active people,
    who are known on the Server for being active :)

I will leave the application open, until you have some more playtime.
    Until then my map should be out, because the Skilltest changed, so its on mp_galaxy now.
    But it shouldnt be a problem since its really more Inter difficulty and you finished harder maps.

So far so good ^^
    I wish you merry christmas and a good week.

Best Regards,

deleted User

• nice to see your interest in our cj-team.

Pls also write your steam profile link and your xfire name so we can get incontact more easily.

hopefully see you on our servers when im back from holidays,

greetings

viruz

• So we talked around abit and i asked lot of CJ-Members of their oppinion about you.

I really can say that i like you and the way you act on our server.

You help others alot.
    You are active.
    You have a social behaviour.

And basicly everyone who i asked told me the same

#Accepted

But sadly you have to wait until i can set your member and vip, cause i messed up my BIOS and had to buy a new mainboard which is here @ thursday when im lucky. -.-

I will set you CJ-Member here in Forums, everything what i can do atm :/