Trusted Player Application

• I am writing this application for the reason of "cheaters" also people who just are mean to each other also the people who are just using to many glitches, I think that I could make this server a better place for people to play on I play this about four to five hours a day sometime six hours and the amount of people I see doing glitches is just too much.

Things about me:
    My name is Morgan [Last name removed]
    I am 13 Years Old
    I am very kind but when someone is not playing by the rules then I will try to stop them
    I am very good at sorting stuff out

I have a skype account: [Removed]
    I have a team speak account: eFe Sn1pErZ
    My ingame Name Is: eFe Sn1pErZ

I agree with the trusted player rules.

Edit by UFaced: Can be a bad idea to reveal his full name and Skype account publicly.

• Hi alien9008,

Thanks for your interest in our community.

Unfortunately I have to decline your application, because currently we only accept outstanding applications, due to the fact that we have a lot of trusted players already (cf. here: CoD4 Trusted player application - Recent changes [READ before applying]).

#Declined.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.