ban. i'd appriciate a unban as i'm actually not hacking. (nuketown)

• i'm not going to cry over a ban. but really, i can honestly say i am 100% clean. it's full honesty, wether you believe it or not. i do enjoy playing on that very server, because i'm a fan of nuketown and honestly, i have made many friends on just that particular server.
    now, if just you, deleted User, are seeing this post, contact me on skype. (alex_edling is the username. i'm from sweden and my skype profile should look pumped up with emo-ish shit.) i can prove myself clean.
    afterall, i have been streaming cod4 multible times and wouldn't mind doing it again.
    now wehter you unban me or not, i still wish to talk to you about it. you don't have to worry, i'm not a trash talker and talk shit just because i was banned. i simply want to ask why you didn't spect properly. i know i've seen you speccing mutlible times when i'm on, but you weren't this certain time. you could also have asked my to turn on stream, or even record my gameplay.

but seriously though, just because i use @music doesn't mean it's loud music. i can still hear you run around, and i have a brain so i would expect you to come at certain spots.

3xP' 24/7 Nuketown TDM/SD | 91.121.21.210:28968

• Tell me your Twitch and stream for a couple of rounds.
    On the one hand im sceptical because you were/are walltracing people who crouched and didnt gave away their pos in any possible way.
    On the other hand you're caring that much about the unban that it makes me think you're legit.
    So please do as i said and proof you're clean.

@mirko911 I'll need an unban for that :)

• of course. mind adding my skype? i will send you a message as soon as i'm able to go online and stream. keep in touch though, obs do lower my fps rate by about 50 frames, so my movement might not be the greatest. of course, this is not the case, but i hate myself look bad with bad movement xP

stream: Twitch

and about the walltracing, really i do remember what have made it look like i saw the enemy through the wall, but in reality, it was my trying to smoother my aim. i did see a killcam from myself where it looked pretty much like i kept my aim on the enemy through the wall all the time, and later unscoped him rigth as he hopped out from the corner behind garage. but at that particular movement, i tried to get myself as far into garage as possible, but failed pretty horribly and tried to aim myself into garage, but then assuemed he'd not be by the bomb but outside. really, it's useless for me trying to explain, i just want to prove that i do understand why it made me look pretty unclean.

but then again, add my skype and i'll talk to you as soon i'm on and able to stream.
    the username and information about it is stated above, but i'll just repost it for you c:
    alex_edling is the username. i'm from sweden and my skype profile should look pumped up with emo-ish shit.

• thanks. i connected to the server and played around whilst streaming.
    Twitch
    ignore the first minutes. i was just messing around and tried to get the qual right and make my fps somewhat stable, which later on gave up on me, but whatever.
    contact me if you want me to play with just you and stream at the same time.
    you might want to take a look on the guy "Swagger" next time anyone is on. i've never really wanted to report anything because i was uncertain, but there's a few moments he should make himself pretty obvious during the record.