3xP Trusted Application Harry Potter

• Name: Žiga

Ingame Name: Harry Potter

Birth: 2.2.2000

Server: CoD 4 Ktk

Reason:

I want to join the 3xP community because i want to be apart of what it is and what is it going to become.
    On ktk I get alot of help from the side of the 3xP clan member (Trusted) and i want to do the same.... To help people that ask for it.
    The people on the server are mostly friendly and the goood mood from everyone, no hate talking etc.

Stats Link:http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=161851

Gaming History: I have been playing CoD4 for a few years now. Mostly normal servers. I have around 300 hours of CoD 4. I've been playing Cod 2 for a long time too.

Rules/Threads:

I've read the rules and I must say i totally aggre with all of them.
    Specially with the stuck nade (Ktk), because I've been killed with stuck nade many times maybe not on purpose but still.
    And with king leaving/Suiciding cus that just makes players annoyed because It's just a round wasted.

Contact Info:

Xfire: zigec115

[Skype removed]

Thanks for reading

• I think you're looking more for a trusted position than for a member position (from what I can read).

Anyway, your application is way too short, and in both cases, you would have to edit it.

If you're looking for the trusted rank, please read this first: CoD4 Trusted player application - Recent changes [READ before applying]
    Then edit your app, and then I'll move your thread to the right section. You can indeed also decide to give up on your application if you don't want to take the time to edit it.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Any too short application, too badly formatted, with too many spelling mistakes, or missing any of the required information, will be instantly rejected, and the applicant won't be able to apply again for the next 3 months, unless an administrator expressly authorizes him to.

• Yes true ^^ But as at first he wrote it as a member application, I wasn't sure I could do it ^^

Anyway, thanks for your interest in our community Harry Potter, though as stated in the thread I gave you the link of (and which deleted User quoted), we have currently a lot of active trusted players (especially on KTK), and thus we're only accepting outstanding applications. Your application is very short, and has nothing special. It's not really bad, but not good either.
    Hence, your application is rejected. Sorry.

#Rejected.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.