Trusted Player Application

• Hiho readers of my thread.

I decided to write an application as a trusted player. Main reasons for that are that most times something happens on the Server no trusted is trying to at least warn verbally or with the given commands.
    There was a recent Incident me getting insulted for calling up 2 acs in a row (one from cp and the other one from reaching the killstreak) and killing alot of people several times. I asked in that moment for warnings but nothing happened.
    Another reason is, as some or few of you saw on my Cheater Reports, I'd like to play against fair players. Doing a record is nice and such, but not being able to get the suspect off the server after that isnt helping anyone in that situation.

Some things about me.
    My Name is Christopher, im 21 Years old and play a variety of Games as Minecraft, Path of Exile, Lord of the Rings Online, Call of Duty 4 and sometimes also Dark Souls 2. My Native Language is German, but at most times i keep writing/talking english because its convinient at times not to have translate it first to make it understandable for everyone.
    I came in touch handling power when i started playing Minecraft. At first i helped building functional things like Farms and Malls for the Server by hand. After some time i tried myself in Supporting Players like keeping an eye on the Chat and distributing privileges for them like an own plot so they can build without the fear of being robbed. This evolved quickly into looking for greifing people and keeping a look at the fairness within the Gameplay of the Server's population. An example was finding and collecting evidence to execute bans for using a hack mod like Xray, which allow you to see Ores and mine them directly.
    Until recently i tried to find my way into setting up an own Server with a tiny group of people who found themselves while playing along some Servers with growing success.
    Coming with the knowledge from Minecraft, im used to Commands with abbreviations. A good example of a command i was using is for the Minecraft mod Logblock, being able to check for Players different Blockchanges at a Certain time within a certain Area around yourself.

The Reason why i wanted to become a trusted member is already stated above, but ill make it short for summary.
    I like a fair environment around me. So its kind of an obsession to keep looking out for people trying to break that Fairness. Im also interested in testing things, like the Upcoming update for the ktk mod, so feel free to ask for specific tests.

I mostly play on the Kill the King Server but am open for other mods like codjumper or Zombie related mods.
    My Statspage click here (Kill the King)
    click here (Codjumper)

I should mention that the tempban that happened on the Kill the King Server was some guy abusing his powers. That didnt happen only to me, as you may see on the Stats page of the person.
    The other Name Captain Hunt had been used ages ago. In that time i lost sight of the Server but managed to find it again because of the urge to play the mod again. :)

I happen to have only Teamspeak so far, but as im a bit to shy to speak english with complete strangers I'll think about getting xfire. Contact Informations are following depending on how the application developes.

I hope for good feedback, especially after the conditions for applications became more strict for newcomers.

Einen schönen Gruß,
    Rhoyder

• Finally a good app. :)
    If your native language is german you should have no problem to be active in Ts,
    since most of the clan is german.
    I have a question to the tempbans of Grvty:
    Did you actually get tempbanned or did it just say 'Player x tempbanned by Grvty, Reason: Its a test'.
    So far so good. You have my Yes.

• Im grateful for your positive response. ;)

I had been online in the time the tempbanning started. So yes, it actually had been one. If im not mistaken for approximatly one day.
    The tempban got lifted afterwards, so there wasnt any problem. Just a short break and then i was able to get back into the skirmish :)

I wasnt sure how high the percentage of the 3xP community is german, im glad to hear it.

• Finally a good app. :)
    If your native language is german you should have no problem to be active in Ts,
    since most of the clan is german.
    I have a question to the tempbans of Grvty:
    Did you actually get tempbanned or did it just say 'Player x tempbanned by Grvty, Reason: Its a test'.
    So far so good. You have my Yes.

Mirko banned his IP using a member key code, IP from canada, using my aliases. banned like every body on the server.

@"deleted User"

• Nice app, long app, good english, all required informations, i see you interest, nothing more to say

#Accepted

Contact any Admin in Forum or TS (ts.3xp-clan.com) to get your Trusted Player Group on the Servers