Trusted Application - RodneX

• Hello 3xP

My name is Jirka, I'm 16 years old and from the Czech Republic.
    I started playing on the 3xP servers 3 years ago.
    I tried a lot of different mods but the ones I enjoy the most are promod and deathrun, but also ktk and codjumper.
    I know I had a problem 5 months ago with Skalli, but when you look at my personality now, you can see that I've changed.
    Ufaced said: Or maybe in a few years, and with an awesome application, who knows...
    I know it's not a few years, but you can still tell that I've learned from my mistakes and I've tried to become better.
    Here are my stats:
    stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=152325

stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=152327

stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=162284

Why do I want to become trusted?
    I would like to apply for the rank trusted as I feel that on the occasion a player abuses a bug and there is no one to take the action necessary.

I want to support your server, when someone asks politely I try to help.

Some people are spawncamping, flaming, or even hacking, and I'd want to stop that.

You can contact me via xfire, skype or teamspeak.

I have read all the rules and I agree with them.

Thanks for your answers :)

• Tbh I don't know what happened in the past, but I've never had a problem with him.
    So yea, maybe he has an ass licking behaviour, but I have nothing against my ass being licked, haha.

Anyways, good player, and I haven't seen anything negative about him in the last few weeks (probably because it was the time before I was in 3xP, but I'm just sharing my personal experience).

• well in adition, rodnex seemed nice before all with genz being banned/unbanned thing happened. he acted a bit arrogant right there,almost like he got banned and not his clanmate who , honestly , hacked.
    he improved that a bit but , still , not quite sure. but it's on 3xP' not like my comment means anything. I'd say he might be trusted, but oftenly checked.

Edit by UFaced: There is no proof at all that genz ever hacked. He was unbanned because we, admins, believe he didn't hack. You can't possibly say that he "honestly, hacked", while you have no proof at all. That's the way rumours spread... Because of people who say their opinion as if it were the truth, while they have no idea what they're actually talking about. I don't like to see that especially coming from a trusted player...
    This thread is closed and I didn't want to bump it, that's why I edited your post instead.

• Declined

Im sorry, i kind of like you but i hear to much bad things about you, maybe some of this things are some time ago, but they make me to think that i cannot trust you.
    There are this ban evades in the past
    And u gave out the cj testserver pw to your friends

so as i said i only will say yes to trusted player apps where i can be sure that i can trust the guy but here im not rly sure if i can or cannot trust you..

Sry rodnex.