Clan-Member Application - RelatiivZ

• Hello to everyone , good night/day/morning.
    Im at the 3xP board today to do an application for the place of 3xP Clan-Member (Since im a part of the trusted players for 4 months now)

As an very active player not just on CoD but also on Forum's , i decided to make an application to join the 3xP as an Clan-Member.
    Things you should know about me:

Well , my name is Samuel Teixeira , i'm from Portugal - Lisbon and i'm 14 years old (i hope it doesn't affect anything on the choice of the fellow members and admins.)

I'm a very respectful and dedicated person. I'm the type of person that if it likes something , i stick to it , like i did with 3xP.
    I like to help everyone if i can. I'm not the type of person that is rude, i just like to make people laugh and spent a good time with my company.
    I don't think i have much things to talk about myself , im who i am and i don't change for anything or anyone.
    My hobbies are - Playing football , go out with friends , playing on the computer , that usual hobbies.
    I'm currently stuying , i'm on the 7th Grade and i will try to continue studying to enter a course of computing, the reason i choose computing is because its what i love to do , and the most part of my time i spend it on the computer (50% is computer , the other 50% is going out with friends , socialize , make new friends.)

Games i usually play and like.
    Well , minecraft is not the game i often play today , but i play it when im with my friends on skype , i play CoD (of course) , i really like fifa , somehow i started to like sport games so i will problably buy FIFA 15 , but the most games i like is war games (CoD , BattleField etc)
    The game i spend more time in it , is call of duty because of the 3xP Servers (only servers i play is from 3xP servers) and actually the first gamemode i played was deathrun , and i think you know in what server . (3xP of course).

Other thing is that i'm not a well known player , because the main server that i join is Deathrun , and the reason for not being that well known player , is that i've bought a new computer recently , and i started playing again about a week ago.
    If i become an Clan-Member , i will use my power to keep order , and bring an good environment to the server , so the players can have a good gameplay and a good memory some weeks/years later , so they can remember that good day they spent with the 3xP community.
    I always analyze situations and think thoroughly before committing to any hasty decision. E.g - On the other day , i was playing on the 3xP nuketown server , and the players where saying that some player was an hacker , i start thinking on some way to atleast see if it is true (beside of the 35 kill streak that the player did) i was then suspecting that he had hacks , spectate mod and then i saw is aimbot , how did i saw it ? Simple 2 players, he aimed at one , than suddently he aimed like automaticly at another one.
    I know that i have to be sure i want to take that responsability of having such power and if i will stick to the 3xP clan and not changing to another one , the answer is obvious , i play since 12-26-2012 , and being a trusted players is just an remarkable event , i don't think that someone in their right mind , would change the position of passing trough trusted player to clan member for another clan.

Talking about teamspeak.
    Well , i wasn't that active there , but since i joined for the second time today , i've got an important thing that made me happy , that was knowing that Sea Sheperd would support me , thats just unbelievable , i can't explain how i was when i eard that (Big hug to Sheperd , Expert and Sidra.)
    But from now on , i will try to enter teamspeak , know each admin better and try to be a supportive and active member (if i make to the position of clan-member)
    Its really a big deal for me the position i am today , and being clan-member (if i pass trough) it will be then maybe the most important thing , the feeling i have when i play on the servers or when i talk with the admins in the teamspeak , it just can't be written or spoken.

With this , i hope i will be accepted because its not everyday that you get accepted for one of the best clans (in my opinion) ever.

I will be active in teamspeak, xfire, deathrun, and forum in case anyone would like to ask me any questions.

And for last and finally , thank you for spending you're time , reading my application , you sir/miss , are the reason im doing this application today and trying my luck. Thank you and have a nice day/night/morning/weekend !

Rela "Ingame - RelatiivZ" (i will change it to 3xP' Rela , if i get accepted). Again thank you !

• Hello Relatiivz, i really like your application and i never heared any bad things about you,

but as u said u arent really active in teamspeak, if i see u often there would be nice to also see an english part of player in the ts again,
    becaus atm its like english people are alone on ts for a big persentage of time,

would be cool if u can bring the other english guys to join the ts again, as we have much people i think which want to be active in ts, but just dont like to be alone there (sea, pies, ufaced, leexpert directly pop into my mind),
    cause every german guys are a little bit under themselfes in ts :/

if the ts activity fits in u would get my yes.

• A very intricate, well-thought out applicatiom that cleary proves your effort and desire to join the community.

a bit biased opinion: Relativs and I started deathrun at around the same time. I've played with him for a while and I can assure you he's mature. Spoke to him for several hours on teamspeak, good talk. +1

• my mind changed after i heared things about u which will not be discussed here. Sorry mate mate =)

• Hi RelatiivZ,

I reject your application, because I miss the trust.
    The 3xP-clan is not only a clan, we are a group of friends, know each other, drank a lot of beer and trust us.
    In past we had some unreliability action and that is why we lose our trust in you.
    You are welcome to join our teamspeak and play wars with us to give our community and clanmates the chance to meet you.
    It is your chance to convince us that you are a good mate and you are allowed to reapply in 1 or 2 month.

best regards,
    Ons